Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Scroll button for mine

  1. #1

    Scroll button for mine

    Many times when an explosion goes off it causes a chain reaction. Unfortunately sometimes several end up going off and ore can not be mined because it ends up above the window . I suggest a scroll or slide button be placed on the mine .. Miners do have to get out of the mines and the ore could be retrieved. Thank you for considering this since it is very frustrating.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueColorOfRed View Post
    Many times when an explosion goes off it causes a chain reaction. Unfortunately sometimes several end up going off and ore can not be mined because it ends up above the window . I suggest a scroll or slide button be placed on the mine .. Miners do have to get out of the mines and the ore could be retrieved. Thank you for considering this since it is very frustrating.
    If it is only one level out of sight you can use TNT to get it.
    Township level: 119
    Zoo level: 31
    Town: La ville de Ronnie
    Friend Code: 94437W
    IOS: iPad Pro

  3. #3
    Junior Member PetJunction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    85
    Hi UniqueColorofRed, and welcome to the Forum! I've had the same thing happen to me, only once or twice, but I was quite frustrated seeing my ore disappear like that and nothing I could do to recover it. How unfair! It would be nice to have a way to retrieve it, and your idea would work, giving the players a chance to see what's coming, as well. Even if the scroll bar was programmed to only rise instead of rise and lower, it would help get those lost ore nuggets, or go back and see if there were a chance of collecting something in an uncleared area. Nice idea! Hope it flies.
    Township level: 73
    Zoo level: 14
    Town name: Pet Junction
    Co-op Tag: #HE7YZP
    Coop Name: Hearts Haven
    IOS: Android

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueColorOfRed View Post
    Many times when an explosion goes off it causes a chain reaction. Unfortunately sometimes several end up going off and ore can not be mined because it ends up above the window . I suggest a scroll or slide button be placed on the mine .. Miners do have to get out of the mines and the ore could be retrieved. Thank you for considering this since it is very frustrating.
    You usually loose only one row and can retrieve the invisible ore with tnt

    KOOP "iMACExchange" MAC OS
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

  5. #5
    Junior Member PetJunction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    85
    Good to know, Ronnie and thommmes. But what if it's more than one level? And using the tnt, wouldn't one need to know where the invisible ore went to? Didn't know ore could be retrieve after watching it disappear, so have not tried the tnt.
    Township level: 73
    Zoo level: 14
    Town name: Pet Junction
    Co-op Tag: #HE7YZP
    Coop Name: Hearts Haven
    IOS: Android

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PetJunction View Post
    And using the tnt, wouldn't one need to know where the invisible ore went to?
    I assume one would have seen it, otherwise one wouldn't know there was something that 'vanished'.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by PetJunction View Post
    Good to know, Ronnie and thommmes. But what if it's more than one level? And using the tnt, wouldn't one need to know where the invisible ore went to? Didn't know ore could be retrieve after watching it disappear, so have not tried the tnt.
    If it is more than one level you are out of luck.
    Township level: 119
    Zoo level: 31
    Town: La ville de Ronnie
    Friend Code: 94437W
    IOS: iPad Pro

  8. #8
    Junior Member PetJunction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I assume one would have seen it, otherwise one wouldn't know there was something that 'vanished'.
    It has disappeared so fast I got a quick glance and maybe have a general idea, but wouldn't be able to pinpoint close enough for TNT to get it. The more important question is, "Why would the explosions be setup to cause us to lose ore?"
    Township level: 73
    Zoo level: 14
    Town name: Pet Junction
    Co-op Tag: #HE7YZP
    Coop Name: Hearts Haven
    IOS: Android

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by PetJunction View Post
    The more important question is, "Why would the explosions be setup to cause us to lose ore?"
    well, in this context, why-questions usually only bring us to assumptions, and mainly that the Devs have planned it this way (NOT making it easy is one, and/or to earn money).

    There is f.e. a booster that makes the ore visible in the mine, so one can mine target-oriented. And yes, I pay attention to where I go first, because of the explosion chain risk.

    Anyway, if it is true what was said above, that it usually is only one row and you can get it with TNT, then that is a workaround. General idea of where it was should be enough (I can only say I always see it, when/where it vanishes).

    Apart from that, it is a wish, and we'll have to see whether Playrix will listen to it. BTW, I also remember seeing the wish for a vertical bomb here for more or less the same reason, and not only once. That was quite some time ago...

  10. #10
    Something to consider, I don't always have tnt available

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •