Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Community Buildings Coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurel Cove View Post
    Pink...I understand your point. I'm in a different position than you. I have all my community buildings, fields and houses ( by the way, one needs to buy all available houses to max out population so in the end there is no choice) and sold all building materials. So my thoughts are with expanding and decorating not building. I never connected population level to expansions. I see it's there in the requirements to purchase expansions, but I guess I've always had enough and I have a long way to go to max out lol. But I can see where those in the upper levels are wondering how they'll be able to expand when they hit the cap. Absolutely something must be done. I just wish Playrix would come up with a different way...say a phase 2 where population, fields and expansions are earned differently than phase 1. Entering phase 2 would have certain criteria...maybe over level 100, all community buildings completed, max population reached and a certain number of expansions. I don't know I'm just throwing ideas out there. I just know that when I completed that last community building and house, I felt like I graduated. Introducing new CB's makes me feel like I'm being sent back a grade. Oh, and for me with my OCD, choosing not to build a CB that's available is not an option lol!
    Yes, all housing is needed to max out population, but, currently, max pop is not needed...yet.. to complete all available expansions. I've always focussed on expansion first and then built up when I wanted to unlock more land, and so I only very recently built the bank. Hence my post about having more choice, as I've been clearing all new land with each update. Incidentally, the last 3 cbs were released exactly 2 years ago, so there are many players who have done nothing but expand and decorate since then.

I only have the blue and yellow plastic-looking apartments and horsetrack left to build, as I dislike them, so for me something new and shiny can't come soon enough lol.

Something that I think Cobalt posted, was having the option of upgrading buildings and houses, and this could be quite good. This way, new expansions could be unlocked with each upgrade, without any further land being used, in a similar way to the upgradable decorations.

My other thought for more options, would be to have something like a choice of 2 cbs such as a business centre or shopping mall or something completely opposite, such as horses in a field. Each would cost exactly the same, take exactly the same amount of materials but we could only choose one.

Either way, I hope the new buildings and houses aren't too ugly and orange lol!
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

A new CB?...no,no,no please no! Lol that would mean I would have to rebuild those two over the top orange rocket designed townhouses along with two others I have sold and that thought is a nightmare waiting to happen. LOL!
    Zena's Greenlands
    L164. Zoo L45

IOS iPad

From the Land Downunder ....Australia

Honour the flags of all Nations

🇦🇺 Australia ❤️ From me to you New Zealand 🇳🇿

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Something that I think Cobalt posted, was having the option of upgrading buildings and houses, and this could be quite good. This way, new expansions could be unlocked with each upgrade, without any further land being used, in a similar way to the upgradable decorations.
    I love that idea. Maybe we could have an upgraded rocket ride that spins, and spins, and spins?
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE

Love your ideas Pink. I, too, really don't want more orange buildings lol!
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad

I am at level 68 and haven't finished all my community buildings yet, but it makes me sad thinking once they are done there won't be anymore. I would love to see more added, especially a shopping mall or more amusement park rides, or more restaurants or shops. They don't have to be community buildings, if they can be done as decorations that is great. I just want more stuff to put in my town.

Everything built in my town. Want more land and something new to build. A storage facility for tools would be cool. . How about making night time possible. Add street lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartender 6 View Post
    Everything built in my town. Want more land and something new to build. A storage facility for tools would be cool. . How about making night time possible. Add street lights.
    Hi ,
    Building for storing tools , Day/night mode and street/traffic lights are ruled out by Devs . You can see full here
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Time-(Or-Ever)
    and 1/2 expansions are added with every update for Android/Kindle/IOS .
    Last edited by ujjwal; 09-04-2018 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartender 6 View Post
    To add on to Ujjwals post, there is currently a poll that was advertised in game, for which one of two community buildings you'd like to see added next (hardware store or pool (billiard) Hall), so I'd suggest it's safe to say there will be a new community building soon.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    To add on to Ujjwals post, there is currently a poll that was advertised in game, for which one of two community buildings you'd like to see added next (hardware store or pool (billiard) Hall), so I'd suggest it's safe to say there will be a new community building soon.
    Many people have mistakingly picked the hardware store thinking that it will be some sort of special building where they can buy/trade barn upgrade tools

I wonder if that also means new housing will be introduced soon as well.

Both options look a little bit random to me but I'm glad Playrix is introducing new CBs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Thanks Nevada
    i forgot that poll .