Thread: decide when to use the 2 hours of infinite lives

decide when to use the 2 hours of infinite lives

2 hours of infinite lives are a great bonus but I want to choose when to use it. Sometimes I play the morning before work or at night when i'm in bed. Receiving such a bonus and being compelled to throw it away is awful. Give it as a booster and when we have plenty of time we will use it. Thanks.

Hello!
    I think so too.
    This is a very good idea!
    Then sometimes it doesnt fits at the Moment and it were great to use when it fits.

Sorry my english is'nt good, but i hope you can understood what i mean.

Greatings!
    Manuela

Or.when you close the game the countdown to stop, this would be another great idea.

Hey!
    That's a good idea!

My greeting!
    Umar

Quote Originally Posted by Timea Handel View Post
    Or.when you close the game the countdown to stop, this would be another great idea.
    That is not possible

This is something I have also wanted to suggest. I play Gardenscapes for a few minutes throughout the day (I stay home with my young children) and I don't have the luxury of playing for an hour (or two or three...) at one time. I wish I could choose when to start infinite lives, since it is rarely convenient!

I completely agree that we should be able to use reward lives when we want. I'm in the same boat as the other mom, and the people with job schedules.

I spent a lot of time (and money) playing the Fireworks event. I came out #1 on my leaderboard, and I didn't even get to use my 2 hours free lives. (I checked the results when announced at midnight, but then I had to go to bed, and my reward ticked away...)

This is exactly what I wish for!

You should absolutely be able to choose when to activate the unlimited lives. Sometimes I play during my break at work and when I win unlimited lives I can't use them.

Can't you do this like you did with the extra lives you can gain from spinning? I like this cute little envelope!