Thread: Android Nougat issues with Township

Android Nougat issues with Township

As the title says - game became unstable, crashes at random, black screens etc. after updating to new Android version. Any chance Android 7.0 update is in the works?

Galaxy Tab S2 running Android 7.0.

Hi Lynxair

I have the same device and report the problem to Playrix. So far they identified the problem and are working on finding the source and a solution.

If any app use the wifi, Township go dark and close. I disabled all my notifications everywhere to minimize the interruptions. It help a little.

Thanks for that, I'll try it too. Hoping the next upgrade will sort it out...

Same problem here since the android Nougat update. Sometimes Township does not even start, there is only a loop of the 2 start screens. hope for an update too.

Same probs using my iPad, get a black screen and then thrown out or a playrix screen that's not the normal one.. It's really basic looking white background with green lettering and then I get thrown out... Starting to get nervous about losing my town

Quote Originally Posted by Laundry*girl View Post
    Same probs using my iPad, get a black screen and then thrown out or a playrix screen that's not the normal one.. It's really basic looking white background with green lettering and then I get thrown out... Starting to get nervous about losing my town
    The white background with Playrix in green is the new opening page for Township. No need to worry about that. As for your game not opening at all, have you tried shutting down completely your iPad (not put to sleep) and just open Township after restarting?

NOTE to Androïd nougat users: this last Township update solved the constant closing of the game. I restarted my notifications and have no more problems.

Laundry*girl, for the changed opening page / missing dragon see the thread here.
    As Graylady said, probably (hopefully only!) a glitch in the last update.

Good luck with getting back in!

Also, after following Graylady's instructions, please be aware that since the update you get white screen with green letters, (which sometimes fades to black for a second or two), then shows a dim looking Township for a second before fully opening to normal brightness. I have experienced this ever since the update - almost like there is a brief hesitation when opening the game. I play on iPad too.

Edited for clarity.
    Last edited by Nana; 05-28-2017 at 09:50 PM.