Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Zoo "Reset" or Buildings Missing

Hi I have a co-leader have most of there zoo gone for no resin at all, Tried restarting the pc, logged in and out, there are no updates. How do we fix this?

lost my zoo again for 4th time not happy

Lost my Zoo

Hi all I have lost my Zoo and would like to Know if I uninstall the game and reinstall it will it solve the problem I am running Windows 10 PC,
    Thank You
    Paddy

Quote Originally Posted by paddy DBarn View Post
    Hi all I have lost my Zoo and would like to Know if I uninstall the game and reinstall it will it solve the problem I am running Windows 10 PC,
    Thank You
    Paddy
    Hi,

For lost Windows zoos, your best bet is to contact support and ask them to restore it for you. You will have to give them all details you can about it (level, animals, shops, upgrades, etc.), and they will give it back to you.
    Good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I have already done that about 2 weeks ago and their Reply was we are working to fix it but we cannot tell you when it will be solved it the meantime I cannot do Tasks within the Zoo really very annoyed. Zoo Level 41, 8 Buildings, 34 Enclosures, 134 Animals and likely 300+ Land Expansions.

Paddy

Try to check it from another tablet or phone if you already contacted them, if you already linked your Facebook with the game, or contact them again via Instagram, Facebook page or Twitter page if you contacted them via email, don't worry.

I've lost mine 5 times over the last 11 months. After the second loss I started taking screen shots of my zoo to document what I had.

I've been waiting over a month for them to fix issues that popped up during the last disappearance.

This has happened to me one too many times and they take forever to respond and replenish everything you had.

Zoo nightmare

EVERYTIME I GET MY ZOO BACK IT GETS DELETED AGAIN WITHIN 1 HOUR AN THIS HAS HAPPEND AT LEAST 10 TIMES NOW Y CANT THEY FIX THIS PROBLEM AS ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR AN THEY STILL CANT FIX THE PROBLEM

I HAVE LOST MY ZOO OVER 30 TIMES NOW AND EVERY TIME IT GETS DELETED AGAIN

HOW DUMB DO THEY HAVE TO B THAT THEY CANT FIX THERE GAME
    Last edited by scotty; 01-28-2020 at 08:55 PM.

zoo conundrum1!!!

i am on level 8 and suddenly all my progress at the zoo has disappeared. all my buildings, enclosures and animals are gone.
    can anyone please help me?