Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Zoo "Reset" or Buildings Missing

у меня проблема, в Зоопарке девятый раз пропадают все кафе!!! Что делать не знаю!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ольга Протаскина View Post
    у меня проблема, в Зоопарке девятый раз пропадают все кафе!!! Что делать не знаю!!!!
    Google translate:
    I have a problem, in the Zoo all cafes disappear for the ninth time !!! I do not know what to do
    ---------------- ------------------ ----------------- ----------------
    Google translate:
    Это распространенная постоянная проблема в Windows, и многие игроки сообщают об этой проблеме. Playrix знает об этом, но до сих пор не смог это исправить

Единственное, что вы можете сделать, это сообщить об этом в CS из вашей игры. Даже если они восстановят его для вас, есть все шансы, что у вас снова возникнет проблема, если это уже произошло 9 раз. Я думаю, что в данный момент вы должны решить, хотите ли вы продолжить посещение зоопарка или подождать, и надеемся, что Playrix сможет решить эту проблему навсегда.

Смотрите эти инструкции, если вам нужна дополнительная помощь о том, как связаться с CS из вашей игры:

-Как-To-Контакта-Городок-Поддержка- (Windows)

This is a common on going problem on Windows with many players reporting this issue. Playrix are aware of it but so far have been unable to fix it

The only thing you can do is report it to CS from inside your game. Even if they restore it for you there is every chance you will have the problem again if it has happened 9 times already. I think at this moment in time you have to decide whether you want to continue with the zoo or wait and hope Playrix can fix this issue permanently.

See these instructions if you need further help on how to contact CS from your game:

-How-To-Contact-Township-Support-(Windows)
    Last edited by Downton; 07-25-2019 at 02:42 AM.

I just had my Zoo restored by Playrix for the second time. Both times they've asked for a list of what I had in the Zoo. First time was easy enough, I was only at level 4 or so. This time, at level 14, I've got a bit more "stuff", not sure if I got it all back or not.

Now that I have it back I've taken a couple of screen shots of the Zoo showing all of the cleared area & all the buildings/deco's/etc. The plan is to update the screen shots every time something is added to the Zoo. Next time the Zoo disappears I'll attach the screen shots to the CS request.

ETA: "Pictures, or it didn't happen"

I have the same problem! On which plattform are you playing? Did you resolved the problem or just started again anew? Or did you quit playing? Did you receive ever an anwer here on this forum (per pn) or from the support Playrix?

An answer from you would be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance ..

Quote Originally Posted by Johanna Hensbergen View Post
    I have the same problem! On which plattform are you playing? Did you resolved the problem or just started again anew? Or did you quit playing? Did you receive ever an anwer here on this forum (per pn) or from the support Playrix?

An answer from you would be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance ..
    Assuming you're talking to me:

Windows platform.

It's resolved - for now. Seems as if everyone playing in Windows has the problem of the Zoo randomly disappearing; it's a known problem that Playrix hasn't been able to find a cure for.

Same as everyone who has this problem, I contacted customer support from within the game telling them the Zoo had disappeared - again. They apologized and asked what I had in the Zoo, i.e. how much area was cleared, which enclosures/decorations/buildings, etc. I gave them a list, they put buildings/decos into storage and gave me a handful of area clearing coupons.

I haven't finished rearranging things, there's no hurry.

Me also, my Café, Cinema & Burger restaurant have ALL disappeared

I also have the same problem, if you contact them do they actually help?

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon 2 View Post
    I also have the same problem, if you contact them do they actually help?
    Yes, they do! Have a look at this main thread on the topic to find players describing how they resolved their issue with help from Support (though unfortunately it did recur for some).

Missing Zoo

All my buildings have disappeared! My Café, Cinema, Burger restaurant !!!!!! I'm really upset about this

Quote Originally Posted by Little Land View Post
    All my buildings have disappeared! My Café, Cinema, Burger restaurant !!!!!! I'm really upset about this
    Hi,

Unfortunately, that is something that happens a lot for the zoos on the Windows platform. All you can do is contact support from your game, and they will restore them for you. You can find a guide HERE on how to send a report, if you're unsure how.
    Good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES