Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Zoo "Reset" or Buildings Missing

Saludos y Bendiciones a todas las participantes.

Muchas Gracias por permitirme entrar a vuestro Foro.

Mi deseo es el siguiente:
    Ayúdenme por Favor a recuperar mi Zoológico.
    Se me ha desaparecido desde el 02 de febrero de éste año, y no encuentro la manera de comunicarme con los desarrolladores del Juego, para que me lo regresen.

El nombre de la Ciudad es GERMAN
    Está en el nivel 71 y el Zoológico en el nivel 25
    El Número de Identificador de Usuario es: 121520515414292

Por Favor, Por Favor, Por Favor!
    Muchas Gracias y que Dios les Bendiga Infinitamente.
    Last edited by Bessville; 03-15-2019 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Removed problematic formatting

Hola Angela, necesita ponerse en contacto con Atención al Cliente, para que tus datos técnicos sean incluidos. Consulte el enlace en mi firma si no está seguro de cómo hacerlo para su plataforma.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Zoo bug

Hello,
    I've wrote to support 3 times...
    My zoo doesn't work since level 4.All my buildings disappear, and when I build again, it does the same thing...
    Sorry for my bad english, i'm french.

Hello, Township developers. In my city, the zoo disappeared. When he tried to restore it, he disappeared again. Please help me! City name: Город Солнца.

This is the third time I have lost my Zoo and several others in my coop have lost theirs as well. I use Windows on PC. What is happening please. Getting fed up with this. I had to spend money last time to get it sorted m(which it still wasn't) Fair enough they gave me extra land but it would only work when I achieved the next level.

My Mint is missing after update

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    You will need to send in a report to customer support in-game, explaining your issues. The playrix team very rarely visit this forum, so i very much doubt you will get any help from them here. To send a report in-game, click on tbe cog, go to help and support. From there you will be able to contact playrix. They do tend to take a long time in replying, so you will need to be patient!
    My mint disappeared after the new update came in. How do I fix this? I use my mint all the time. I really want my mint back!!!! I paid for it. Please help me fix this problem.

Thanks,
    Marcum’sville

Quote Originally Posted by Marcum’sville View Post
    My mint disappeared after the new update came in. How do I fix this? I use my mint all the time. I really want my mint back!!!! I paid for it. Please help me fix this problem.

Thanks,
    Marcum’sville
    Hi. The mint has been abolished by Playrix in this latest update. You should have received 15,000 coins for it (which is the amount you paid for it). Sorry for you if you used it a lot - it must have been a nasty shock for it just to disappear without warning.

All of my Zoo buildings have disappeared. My Zoo book still shows all the animals, but all enclosures are gone and also snack bars. There is the heart notification to harvest snack bars, but they are gone. In reading the comments, it looks as though this has been an ongoing problem for a couple of years. If there is not a fix for it, what is the point in playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Cosiwanna View Post
    All of my Zoo buildings have disappeared. My Zoo book still shows all the animals, but all enclosures are gone and also snack bars. There is the heart notification to harvest snack bars, but they are gone. In reading the comments, it looks as though this has been an ongoing problem for a couple of years. If there is not a fix for it, what is the point in playing?
    I’m going to risk the old saying, and assume you are on windows.

As you seem to have already pointed out, there is much discussion about this already. Unfortunately as a player-to-player forum, all we can suggest is that you contact customer support. If you are unsure on how to do this, you can find instructions in the link in my signature below.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

zoo missing

This is the 2nd time that my zoo has disappeared. I rebuilt it when I lost all of it the first time but not doing it again for a 3rd time. we should not have to use building suplyes, spend coin, and cash to rebuild something that we have done. as I say we as I am not the only one in my co-op or in game that has lost our zoo. I have built 10 Enclosures, 4 building or shops, and many decorations that I have spent cash and coin on.

my township name is DUKE NELSON level 63 and zoo level is 10 I will like all of this matter fixed.

hope to hear from somebody about this matter very soon, Thank You