Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Zoo "Reset" or Buildings Missing

I lost my zoo on my Windows game for the first time last Friday, reported it via the Report an Issue button under settings (which I no longer have on my android game) and was delightfully surprised to get everything back by Saturday. They put everything I needed to get my baskets back in my barn, which overloaded it, lol. My only issue now is that I can't use all the free replacement land in the zoo without purchasing more animals. I am sure that will get resolved, hopefully soon. So make sure you contact Playrix directly. I am level 76 in my town and level 11 in the zoo, Name Second Town, team Wave Rider.

Quote Originally Posted by AncientMonster3917 View Post
    ... reported it via the Report an Issue button under settings (which I no longer have on my android game) ...
    what do you mean with the remark in brackets? in Android, it's under Help and Support, behind the cog top left, well hidden (and described here somewhere), yes, but working, so...?

Glad to hear your zoo was given back to you

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    what do you mean with the remark in brackets? in Android, it's under Help and Support, behind the cog top left, well hidden (and described here somewhere), yes, but working, so...?

Glad to hear your zoo was given back to you
    Guess it is hidden enough that I have not found it. Fortunately never needed yet on my android platform. Thanks for enlightening me.
    Town: T.O.P (Township of Paris)/Level 103/Zoo level: 34
    Co-op: TOP Mutiny Market #PGX827
    Platform: Android, Friend Code: JH9DPB, full but will keep you on pending if a good sharer

Quote Originally Posted by AncientMonster3917 View Post
    Guess it is hidden enough that I have not found it. Fortunately never needed yet on my android platform. Thanks for enlightening me.
    you're welcome, and may it stay that way
    i looked up the Android description for your bookmarks, JIC and if you like, here - and yes, there are a few magic signs, well-hidden guiding the way, like (top right) a speech bubble and later a letter-i-sign. If you assume now "they" made it so cos they would prefer not to be asked so much this way, I wouldn't contradict. ;-D

Glitch: My Zoo disappeared!

It shocked me to find my zoo empty when I opened it. All the animal enclosures, the animals and the stores are gone, nothing was left. I reported it already but I only got an automated reply. A similar thing happened to my co-op mate. She got her Zoo materials back but when she started building her Zoo again, it disappeared again. What is happening? we both are using Windows 10. I invested time, building materials, cash and gems for this Zoo. please restore all of it back.

Disappearance of buildings and enclosures seems to be a fairly frequent issue regardless of the platform. This issue has been going on for 1 1/2 years with no resolution. Sure can rebuild but why should we have to do it? Makes it tough to build town if one has to invest dollars and supplies to rebuild the zoo. We already paid to build zoo in first place. No fix shows Playtrix's lack of commitment to customers satisfaction. Is it a money making scheme for them?

My zoo has completely disappeared, my animals are still in the book, and I have the hearts notification telling me goods are sold out at the bus terminal, but when I click through all the infrastructure axcept nursery is gone! all vendor spots and enclosures have gone. Been trying to get help for 43 days now but NOTHING! Tech support told me to click on tech support from the help section of my game but that just opens an empty window in chrome. FRUSTRATED BEYOND BELIEF

Quote Originally Posted by harmony city View Post
    My zoo has completely disappeared, my animals are still in the book, and I have the hearts notification telling me goods are sold out at the bus terminal, but when I click through all the infrastructure axcept nursery is gone! all vendor spots and enclosures have gone. Been trying to get help for 43 days now but NOTHING! Tech support told me to click on tech support from the help section of my game but that just opens an empty window in chrome. FRUSTRATED BEYOND BELIEF
    Hi,

In order to successfully contact support from Windows, you must ensure that your mail client is set up, so you will be redirected to the mail app instead of a Chrome page. You can find the steps on how to do that here, at the bottom of the post.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

level 5 on zoo all disappeared

I had the bears, penguin, flamingos, cafe and other items just disappeared, even had a snow man now the game wants to charge me again, i have spent lots of money playing this game, to have it all disappear , it's theft I want my money back

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory Lawyer View Post
    I had the bears, penguin, flamingos, cafe and other items just disappeared, even had a snow man now the game wants to charge me again, i have spent lots of money playing this game, to have it all disappear , it's theft I want my money back
    Hi Gregory, you don't say what platform you are on but am thinking it may be Windows?
    If so have you looked at this thread here? You will see it is unfortunately an on going issue for Windows players. The only thing you can do is contact Customer Support, there is info on how to do this for Windows/Mac users here.
    If your issue is on ios/android/kindle there is info on how to contact Customer Support here should you need it.

I'm sorry about your zoo, hopefully Playrix can sort it for you once you contact them. I strongly suggest you read the thread I put the link to though as it seems a lot of Windows players have lost their zoo multiple times. It will help you decide if you want to continue with your zoo at this time of perhaps hold off hoping the issue gets resolved soon.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .