Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Zoo "Reset" or Buildings Missing

Thanks for the reply.

If Playrix is not able to restore my zoo, I will simply leave it empty and ignore that it was even there although I probably lose a lot of the fun of the game through this.
    But if I would rebuild it again now, I would risk losing all I did again and again since apparently, this bug exists but there is no fix for it. I'm frustrated enough with the loss I had although I had just started but if I would lose my complete zoo after building it up for weeks, I might lose interest in the whole game and just stop playing it all together.

I find it sad that support seems to be so poor.

Phyllo, it's always a good idea to report bugs and present your problem here. It sometimes helps to send a private message to Albina or Nastya, who are taking care of this forum on the Playrix side. The two girls are doing a good job and try to help whrerver possible.

KOOP "iMACExchange" MAC OS
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by thommmes View Post
    Phyllo, it's always a good idea to report bugs and present your problem here. It sometimes helps to send a private message to Albina or Nastya, who are taking care of this forum on the Playrix side. The two girls are doing a good job and try to help whrerver possible.
    Thanks for the hint. I'm new to the game and also to the forum, so I'm still learning my way around both.

Hey, sorry for delay in response.

I play on iPad, so iOS. Anastasia led me to believe that the disappearing zoo is a known bug which shows up here and there. AnywY, apparently it can be fixed except it never was. How it went with me and support, was Anastasia was really nice and I think was trying to get it restored and she kept telling me to try it now and so on, and this time it's definitely going to be restored, but it never was. Anyway, eventually I just gave up out of embarrassment for her.

At level 8, I would say you definitely might as well rebuild the shops, since you need them the most.

I was level 28 when mine vanished and by the time I was done listening to support tell me the problem was fixed, I was level 32 and only 2 baskets short from when it crashed. I am still slow on rebuilding the enclosures because of supplies needed, but it is what it is.

Good luck, enjoy all the extra space

Township: Pixelsticks aka seagulls don't fart
    Coop: Givers Only Coop
    Zoo: level 35, and no goofy elephants!

Very sorry to hear about all of this. It's not fair to have to build it from the ground up again.

I've merged these threads and made it a sticky in the hopes it might receive more attention.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvamatic View Post
    Hey, sorry for delay in response.

At level 8, I would say you definitely might as well rebuild the shops, since you need them the most.
    Dear Garvamatic,

thanks for your reply .. I am grateful you did answer!

So I do see this is not a unique bug from the Windows based system. It appearantly happens all the time to all kind of plattforms. So sad .. why is Playrix not able to fix this bug I am wondering?! It seems to me much more people are hit by this bug and without any help. That is so sad ..

Well, yeah .. I will wait a few more days .. maybe two (give or take) more weeks for an answer from the support and then I will start to rebuild it and maybe just concentrated on the shops. Good idea! Thank you for the advice. I must confess I grew really fond of this zoo, its animals.

Greetings,

JOYCITY2810

---------------------------

Dear Amoria,

thanks for your answer and your efforts! Hope your action will really help to get the attention it deserves!

Greetings,
    JOYCITY2810
    Last edited by JOYCITY2810; 07-01-2017 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post
    Very sorry to hear about all of this. It's not fair to have to build it from the ground up again.

I've merged these threads and made it a sticky in the hopes it might receive more attention.
    Indeedy, regathering the bazillion planks, screwdrivers, duct tape, bricks, glass, slabs etc (nevermind the coins) is not for the weak spirited.

I think instead of trying to get some restoration point programmed into the server or whatever, they could just offer affected players access to unlimited supplies or flip on an insta build switch, so you could drag the enclosures off the build menu already put together.

But as I said earlier, at least when you do rebuild an enclosure, it still has the animals living in it. They are a bit stunned at first I expect, but otherwise unharmed.

Township: Pixelsticks
    Zoo level 35 home of the giant seagull and other mysteries

:(

My zoo has reset twice now since I got it

The first time it was only after I had a few things, but I lost all my expandable spots. Now it's when I'm 4 levels. I really don't want to build everything again. I don't really want to use the zoo if this is going to keep happening.

Quote Originally Posted by VailVeix View Post
    My zoo has reset twice now since I got it

The first time it was only after I had a few things, but I lost all my expandable spots. Now it's when I'm 4 levels. I really don't want to build everything again. I don't really want to use the zoo if this is going to keep happening.
    To all of you who had this bad expierience: Make a support request from the in game help, post your problems here and send pm's to Nastya and albina (and copies to Amoria and myself).

The more features a game has, the more bugs may be there, so don't give up, but keep reporting.

Thomas

KOOP "iMACExchange" MAC OS
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Hi All,
    It seems I am in the same boat with my zoo. I sent a support ticket and got a promt reply from "Sergy", but it went into detail about playing on a Windows phone and something, something about not being iOS compatible. I play on a laptop with a Win 10 app.
    I was only on level 2 on my zoo when all buildings and enclosures disappeared.. Basically, everything offered for fast and free/cheap in the tutorial. I was in the process of rebuilding - with my snack bar, bear enclosure rebuilt (all 4 bears were still there - in the book) , flamingo enclosure and cafe in the construction phase, when I got the notification that my rewards were ready - only to find out everything (except the nursery) was gone again!
    "Sergy" suggested in the support ticket that I could reinstall the game, but I am hesitant after reading the threads of entire towns disappearing after a reinstall! I am on level 42 in my town, I'm involved with a great co-op and I don't want to start over! I've been reporting/updating the issues by just replying to "Sergy" via the same email/support ticket, so we'll see if I get a response. soon with possibly other suggestions.
    This is a real disappointment!