Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Zoo "Reset" or Buildings Missing

This has happen to me also and I am finding no help with this issue
    Terri Leedy
    336-865-2893

Hi guys!

Thank you for bringing this up! Unfortunately, in rare occasions our players on Windows may come across an issue with the Zoo. Our dev team is already aware of it and working on a fix. To my regret, it might take some time before we get it all figured out though.

In case you are experiencing any problems, kindly contact our Customer Support team directly from the game. Please, refer to the following instructions for detailed info on how to submit an in-game request. The CS agents will be happy to assist you as soon as they receive it.

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this issue might cause. We'll do our best to prevent issues like this from coming up in the future, but in the meantime, many thanks for your patience and understanding!

Don't hesitate to contact us, if you have any further questions!

Regards,
    Anna

There's a whole thread about this issue in the Troubles and Solutions area, and the latest post in it is at least by AnnaP, a Playrix Admin, asking you all to report it from ingame:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...58#post1126158

As that thread is running since over a year, I wouldn't hold my breath for that update, but at least it seems Playrix are investigating the problem.

Don't forget to emphasize it in your report, should you be NOT on Windows.

Good luck!

hi Andreea,

there's a whole thread about this issue in the Troubles and Solutions area, and the latest post in it is by Anna P, a Playrix Admin, asking you to report it from ingame:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...58#post1126158

As that thread is running since over a year, I wouldn't hold my breath for that update, but at least it seems Playrix are investigating the problem.

Don't forget to emphasize it in your report, should you be NOT on Windows.

Good luck!

Angry Meu zoológico sumiu

me ajudem meu zoológico sumiu

Mod note: When a person takes the time to write out a response full of facts, information, and as much help as one forum member can offer another; it's not really very polite for you to come along and decide their post is no good. There are ways to disagree without being so rude.

Also, I don't believe this is an "every Windows user problem" at all. As far as I'm aware, there are plenty of Windows users who still have their zoo.

If you think you know better than the game company (since the advice you disagree with comes from them), then by all means, get in touch with them and let them know the answers.

In the meantime, don't be coming in here insulting people, especially when said people have given honest, sound advice.
    Last edited by Nevada; 04-15-2018 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Rude and unnecessary response.

If you're using Windows X. your zoo will be gone at some point, and will stay gone. My whole coop went through the same frustration. Playrix can't do anything about it because it involves Microsoft. In this case, Microsoft has the upper hand, so it's gone for good.

You'll get the Zoo with Apple. Don't believe me? Research online. We went through the same frustrations.

My Zoo disappeared twice, contact support twice. Gave up. Wasted a lot of coins and jewels. The only thing is the book of the animals that I had.
    Love the game, hate the Zoo.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCakes View Post
    If you're using Windows X. your zoo will be gone at some point, and will stay gone. My whole coop went through the same frustration. Playrix can't do anything about it because it involves Microsoft. In this case, Microsoft has the upper hand, so it's gone for good.

You'll get the Zoo with Apple. Don't believe me? Research online. We went through the same frustrations.
    I lost my Zoo within a day or 2 of getting it. I've since replaced it, but I had to use Tcash for the building supplies. Now that it's gone & replaced, will it disappear again? The one person who commented on this seems to have not lost it again after rebuilding.

If you contact Playrix they will get back to you but it may take a few days. Tell them what you have lost and they will compensate you for your lost items. The only items they can NOT compensate you for are the food baskets in the café and snack bars. Also land expansion is lost. But they will check your game out, it looks like repair, and give you compensation for this in the form of materials. Be patient, like _DD_ says, and they will reply to you. I am on Windows 10 PC and they sorted me out fairly.