Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Zoo "Reset" or Buildings Missing

GMT, I'm so sorry this happened to you!

Rather than Playrix thinking we are all idiots, I'm afraid they aren't thinking too much at all about us players to whom they did wrong. This is mainly because the hard working supporters are overchallenged and understaffed 24/7. I blaim the company, shame on you. PLAYRIX!
    Try again until you get a response from a human, live supporter.
    Best of luck!

Thanks for your sympathy Cathy Purr. I am playing again, from level 1, and now on level 15. I have not spent any money yet on dollars for fear of losing it. The game has pulled me back in like a long lost love. This time I will see how far I reach without using the dollar offers etc. I have noticed 1 or 2 things differently starting again. I now have the Amusement Park from the beginning and some community buildings are in a different order I think. Well here goes…..

Quero meu zoológico de volta. acho um absurdo simplesmente eles apagarem. jogo Big Farm desde 2013 e nada disto acontece. e qdo vc manda um email reportando um problemas eles resolvem. Playrix deveria seguir esta norma correta.

Still though, a company rep should at least respond to those who are having this issue. Many of my teammates have expressed losing their zoos and it is frustrating especially if you are spending money on the game.
    This appears to be a recent issue. Whatever change they made, they need to roll it back.

minE has disappeared 3 times. a nice rep helped me the first two and gave me extra enclosures and buildings. but it disappeared again yesterday. all the coins i spent on decorations. i just want it back. and really they suck at getting back to you. except one person. vlada. trying to get ahold of him again.

I am on a windows platform, I have lost my zoo 4 times, you would think that the game makers would have figure this out about now, this last time I just had 4 buildings. 3 eateries and the movie theater. Gone. I have had it. No more coins and what not going into that thing again.

I am on Windows platform and my zoo vanished twice. They compensated for the first zoo disappearance but not the second. I have already posted my zoo demise on this forum to warn Windows players. My zoo did reach level 7/8 with quite a bit of work gone into them. Playrix did inform me that they could NOT guarantee that it would not happen again. They say there will be a fix in the Windows version update but they do not know when it will be out. I must say you have more perseverance than I. Four times losing your zoo? I thought twice was bad! So all Windows players beware wander into the zoo and you do not know what might be lurking there.

my zoo has also disappeared. How do i get it restored?

Mine has disappeared too

township zoo

why do all my buildings disappear at the zoo. this is the third time they've gone. animals are still in my box but have to build all their enclosures again getting a bit fed up with this