Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Zoo "Reset" or Buildings Missing

This has happened to me one too many times and they take forever to respond and replenish everything you had.

Zoo nightmare

EVERYTIME I GET MY ZOO BACK IT GETS DELETED AGAIN WITHIN 1 HOUR AN THIS HAS HAPPEND AT LEAST 10 TIMES NOW Y CANT THEY FIX THIS PROBLEM AS ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR AN THEY STILL CANT FIX THE PROBLEM

I HAVE LOST MY ZOO OVER 30 TIMES NOW AND EVERY TIME IT GETS DELETED AGAIN

HOW DUMB DO THEY HAVE TO B THAT THEY CANT FIX THERE GAME
    Last edited by scotty; 01-28-2020 at 08:55 PM.

zoo conundrum1!!!

i am on level 8 and suddenly all my progress at the zoo has disappeared. all my buildings, enclosures and animals are gone.
    can anyone please help me?

If you play the Windows version if this game, the disappearing zoo is a known issue. If you submit a support ticket, they may be able to restore most of it, but for some players it happens over and over. I keep wondering why they even bother.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    You will need to send in a report to customer support in-game, explaining your issues. The playrix team very rarely visit this forum, so i very much doubt you will get any help from them here. To send a report in-game, click on tbe cog, go to help and support. From there you will be able to contact playrix. They do tend to take a long time in replying, so you will need to be patient!
    i have to say i have rebult the zoo 4 times and every time it has all disapeered. and every 4 times i have went to the customer service and i have yet to hear from any of the help this has been 4 months and im still waitting to get help for zoo

I agree with you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they must love to be ripping off the fans/people that have made them so rich that they keep the zoo in to keep taking the money one pays for the zoo all the in game gems that never get reimbursed all the cash never to be reimbursed , it really is stupid to not have a service number to directly talk to these people cause they never answer the support one ur suppose to use inside the game,, but i see why they dont have a direct number cause they would have alot of pissed off [players] calling them about the zoo ripoff
    Last edited by dreadnought; 02-12-2020 at 10:22 PM. Reason: language

TO EVERYONE WHO'S HAD TROUBLE WITH THEIR ZOO

I have reported my zoo loss to Playrix for the past few days, EVERY DAY, and finally they restored all of my enclosures etc. tonight.

Downside is, my barn is that full I can't complete my regatta task, items on the finished production line can't go into my barn unless I clear a shed load of stuff.

So it was worth pestering them, downside is, I think I should've cleared the land before I put the enclosures down. Anyway, I've been cheeky and asked if they could reset it again, fingers crossed.

Will let you know if they do

I asked them to please not restore my zoo until after this regatta's over. I'm been in the same situation you're in, and it isn't fun.

I don't care for the way the expansion coupons are handled either. Sure, they give you enough coupons to restore your zoo to where it'd been before, but:

1) You have to wait hours, even days, for the expansions to finish. Ends up taking the better part of a week, or even longer, to finish all the expansions. The expansion coupons should be setup to clear the expansion now.

2) Every time I've started using the expansion coupons I've ended up with a message that I need more animals to continue expanding; even though I have enough animals for the expansion(s). Then I have to contact tech support & wait for them to make some adjustment so I can continue using the expansion coupons. Again, this should be addressed when the coupons are issued, instead of making the process take even more time.

It's not that I'm impatient, I've already waited hours/days/weeks for these expansions to happen - some of them for 4 times - having to wait yet again just isn't right.

Cliffh999

I couldn't agree more, I might mention that to Playrix about having technically enough animals for the expansions, but being told I don't.

I'm sure the last time my zoo went down I had no trouble expanding it. Mind you, touch wood it has been a long time in between disappearances.

I'm sorry yours keeps leaving you.

I made sure to mention it in two of our many communications about the most recent loss. Hopefully they'll read it and take care of the problem immediately. Better yet, make changes to the coupons so it never happens again, to anyone.