Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Zoo "Reset" or Buildings Missing

I have the same problem! On which plattform are you playing? Did you resolved the problem or just started again anew? Or did you quit playing? Did you receive ever an anwer here on this forum (per pn) or from the support Playrix?

An answer from you would be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance ..

Quote Originally Posted by Johanna Hensbergen View Post
    I have the same problem! On which plattform are you playing? Did you resolved the problem or just started again anew? Or did you quit playing? Did you receive ever an anwer here on this forum (per pn) or from the support Playrix?

An answer from you would be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance ..
    Assuming you're talking to me:

Windows platform.

It's resolved - for now. Seems as if everyone playing in Windows has the problem of the Zoo randomly disappearing; it's a known problem that Playrix hasn't been able to find a cure for.

Same as everyone who has this problem, I contacted customer support from within the game telling them the Zoo had disappeared - again. They apologized and asked what I had in the Zoo, i.e. how much area was cleared, which enclosures/decorations/buildings, etc. I gave them a list, they put buildings/decos into storage and gave me a handful of area clearing coupons.

I haven't finished rearranging things, there's no hurry.

Me also, my Café, Cinema & Burger restaurant have ALL disappeared

I also have the same problem, if you contact them do they actually help?

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon 2 View Post
    I also have the same problem, if you contact them do they actually help?
    Yes, they do! Have a look at this main thread on the topic to find players describing how they resolved their issue with help from Support (though unfortunately it did recur for some).

Missing Zoo

All my buildings have disappeared! My Café, Cinema, Burger restaurant !!!!!! I'm really upset about this

Quote Originally Posted by Little Land View Post
    All my buildings have disappeared! My Café, Cinema, Burger restaurant !!!!!! I'm really upset about this
    Hi,

Unfortunately, that is something that happens a lot for the zoos on the Windows platform. All you can do is contact support from your game, and they will restore them for you. You can find a guide HERE on how to send a report, if you're unsure how.
    Good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

we have taken the PC away.
    to clear everything
    and put on a new wino
    don't help animals and that building is gone again ....
    whatever you do don't help ...
    I don't understand why the game is behind it
    who does nothing there ...
    I hope I get a reply from times too …

---------------------------------------------------

wij hebben de pc weggebracht.
    om alles leeg gemaakt
    en nieuw wino op gezet
    help niet zoo dieren en dat gebouw zijn weg weer....
    wat je ook doet help niet ...
    ik begrijp niet waarom spel die er achter zit
    die daar niets doet ...
    ik hoop dat ik keer ook antwoord van krijg aub...

Angry zoologico

eu não consigo ver os animais que já comprei,não consigo ver meus prédios do zoológico que já comprei e já alterei níveis,que [-] de jogo é esse que apaga tudo ,some com as coisas... eu não vou compra tudo de novo quero meu zoológico de volta como estava. GRATA
    Last edited by dreadnought; 08-23-2019 at 12:13 AM. Reason: language

Quote Originally Posted by Simone Chaves View Post
    I can't see the animals I already bought, I can't see my zoo buildings I already bought and I have changed levels, which game is [...] the one that erases everything, some things go away ... I won't buy everything from I want my zoo back as it was. THANKFUL
    Hi,

You'll have to contact support directly from your game (see HERE a guide on how to do that), tell them all details about your zoo you can remember, and they will help you restore it to its previous stage.
    Good luck!

Você terá que entrar em contato diretamente com o suporte do seu jogo (veja AQUI um guia sobre como fazer isso), contar a eles todos os detalhes sobre o seu zoológico que você pode lembrar, e eles o ajudarão a restaurá-lo ao seu estágio anterior.
    Boa sorte!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES