Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Zoo "Reset" or Buildings Missing

Problem

I dont see my zoo ,but i have animals in book.

Since this evening (28/12/19) my complete zoo is gone ... zoo-level 25 & 96 of 180 animals in book (game level 70)

I've reported this in game ...

my zoo as disappeared.
    now that i have found this tread i have learned that nothing is going to happen to fix this problem.
    this suck

Hi I have a co-leader have most of there zoo gone for no resin at all, Tried restarting the pc, logged in and out, there are no updates. How do we fix this?

lost my zoo again for 4th time not happy

Lost my Zoo

Hi all I have lost my Zoo and would like to Know if I uninstall the game and reinstall it will it solve the problem I am running Windows 10 PC,
    Thank You
    Paddy

Quote Originally Posted by paddy DBarn View Post
    Hi all I have lost my Zoo and would like to Know if I uninstall the game and reinstall it will it solve the problem I am running Windows 10 PC,
    Thank You
    Paddy
    Hi,

For lost Windows zoos, your best bet is to contact support and ask them to restore it for you. You will have to give them all details you can about it (level, animals, shops, upgrades, etc.), and they will give it back to you.
    Good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I have already done that about 2 weeks ago and their Reply was we are working to fix it but we cannot tell you when it will be solved it the meantime I cannot do Tasks within the Zoo really very annoyed. Zoo Level 41, 8 Buildings, 34 Enclosures, 134 Animals and likely 300+ Land Expansions.

Paddy

Try to check it from another tablet or phone if you already contacted them, if you already linked your Facebook with the game, or contact them again via Instagram, Facebook page or Twitter page if you contacted them via email, don't worry.

I've lost mine 5 times over the last 11 months. After the second loss I started taking screen shots of my zoo to document what I had.

I've been waiting over a month for them to fix issues that popped up during the last disappearance.