Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Zoo "Reset" or Buildings Missing

Angry my zoo

my zoo has disappeared again five weeks ago I;ve complained before. was can I do about it really annoyed!!!!

All my zoo buildings are gone and I had a lot of them. The album lists all my completed families and I keep getting a heart notification that my shops need to be collected, but there is nothing there. I have no interest in rebuilding from scratch. I am on level 11. Is there no other fix?

Angry Lost zoo on windows version

How many of you have lost your total zoo? mine has completely disappeared 5 times now. the devs gave me the enclosures etc back once but I still have to use coins and cash to rebuild

This is quite unacceptable to have to use coins and cash to rebuild. Are they even working on a fix?

zoo reset

I had built up my zoo I had at least 3 shops open an a 4th building and I had at least 8 animal enclosures complete but they have all gone I have lost everything as the zoo has reset back to the start please help

Zoo : all enclosures have disappeared !

Hello,

Since this morning, I've lost all my enclosures ! And also, all my extensions in the zoo.
    I still have my animals in the zoo book.

What happened ?

Thanks

there no point rebuilding the zoo if there only going to keep deleting my zoo over an over again an to waste all my tools and they wont fix it or return all the tools u spent on it - is there anyway u can make the game stop giving me the tools for the zoo as I will never rebuild it just so u can delete it again
    Last edited by scotty; 01-28-2019 at 09:42 PM.

My Zoo is gone

I had a level 8 zoo and now it is gone. wiped clean . 1 day it was there now it is gone

So my problem is I have lost all my zoo buildings. I have uninstalled and re-installed twice on my laptop and that didn't help. I know to go to cog and then help but it redirects me to Microsoft Outlook which I do not have and they will not help me through any opher email service. Does anyone have a suggestion. I am not able to communicate with Playrix to solve my zoo.

Thanks

I hear you! and i agree it doesn't make any sense to keep getting tools for the zoo.