Thread: Common Issue: Zoo "Reset" or Buildings Missing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Common Issue: Zoo "Reset" or Buildings Missing

Zoo bug!!

Vault building disappeared

If there is a connection error
    The zoo building is buggy.
    All buildings are deleted and their level is the same.
    All that went on went away.KakaoTalk_20170403_193156585.jpg
    Last edited by li10night@naver.com; 04-03-2017 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by li10night@naver.com View Post
    Zoo bug!!

Vault building disappeared

If there is a connection error
    The zoo building is buggy.
    All buildings are deleted and their level is the same.
    All that went on went away.KakaoTalk_20170403_193156585.jpg
    Oh no, same thing happened to me. Use the gear cog (setting) to report loss of progress or items in your game. It might take a long time, but someone will look into it. In the meantime, since your zoo is level 3, it might be faster to just rebuild your shops.

Sorry for your bad luck
    Township: Pixelsticks
    Been there, bought the t shirt

Tudo do meu Zoológico sumiu!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Garvamatic View Post
    Oh no, same thing happened to me. Use the gear cog (setting) to report loss of progress or items in your game. It might take a long time, but someone will look into it. In the meantime, since your zoo is level 3, it might be faster to just rebuild your shops.

Sorry for your bad luck

Hello!!!
    I come once again to report problems with my Zoo. This time, I open the game and my Zoo is cleared, it disappears everything I acquired, as if I were starting the game now. Only the book of animals that indicates that I have 72 animals, until yesterday had all the land and animals, even those who were duplicity, but today has nothing.
    This way it is difficult to evolve. I have discovered that this type of problem and others more occurs with several players.
    Please solve this so we can continue this fun game.
    Thanks.

Antes o problema que tive no meu Zoológico foi a "DUPLICATA" de animais, e assim, não podia evoluir devido a falta de espaço por esses terenos ocupados por animais. Entrei em contato com "Suporte" por mensagens que me pediram prints, vários estes que não resolveu nada, mas fui jogando porque gosto muito deste. Sempre aguardando as melhorias mas nada viu, nada foi resolvido e agora fui entrar no Zoológico e "bingo", sumiu tudo.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvamatic View Post

Sorry for your bad luck
    The same thing happened to me too, I'm not spending any more money replacing them, I have already tried twice.

The animal nursery room disappeared.
    I can not add animals

There is no part to make a store.
    Last edited by li10night@naver.com; 04-03-2017 at 02:28 PM.

Common Issue: Zoo "Reset" or Buildings Missing

Hello, everyone!
    My problem is simple: my zoo has been reseted.
    Although my zoo level, animal book and zoo statistics are still the same, all the building has disappeared. Also, all the grass I removed is back there.
    Anyone ever faced such problem? Everything else (town, money, cash) is OK.

Hi Amaro300,

I have the same problem! On which plattform are you playing? Did you resolved the problem or just started again anew? Or did you quit playing? Did you receive ever an anwer here on this forum (per pn) or from the support Playrix?

An answer from you would be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance ..

Greetings

Joycity

playing on Windows10 on my PC ..
    City name: JOY CITY, Level 54

You will need to send in a report to customer support in-game, explaining your issues. The playrix team very rarely visit this forum, so i very much doubt you will get any help from them here. To send a report in-game, click on tbe cog, go to help and support. From there you will be able to contact playrix. They do tend to take a long time in replying, so you will need to be patient!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158

So my problem is I have lost all my zoo buildings. I have uninstalled and re-installed twice on my laptop and that didn't help. I know to go to cog and then help but it redirects me to Microsoft Outlook which I do not have and they will not help me through any opher email service. Does anyone have a suggestion. I am not able to communicate with Playrix to solve my zoo.

Thanks