Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Zoo "Reset" or Buildings Missing

Topic started in begin april and those jerks from playrix still didnt fix this problem....Yes bubble looks like playrix are a bunch of crooks what does ripoff people...My zoo disappeared too now after 2 days having it, i paid money to reach this level 40 and the zoo so it's my right to be deeply disappointed about this all.....I'm out, i stop with this game, that whole playrix is a hoax...
    Last edited by semke88; 09-20-2017 at 05:50 PM.

I think you are right semke :-(

My zoo has reset twice in the last month, and when I put in a support ticket their reply was "put in a support ticket and we'll help you!" Seriously...I spent cash on that zoo. Horrible service.

Oh, the missing things in zoo ...
    So sorry for all of you, this seems to be an especially frustrating issue. Hardly ever resolved in appropriate time - or at all, from what it looks.

When the zoo was introduced first, I had all of my animals missing all of a sudden. Twice.

Had long and the ever so frustrating conversations with support and on the forum back then. They gave me coins ant tcash eventually, but surely not sooner than around two months later.
    I so had hoped they would bring them back, instead of letting me doing all the work all over again.

To all of you with missing (parts of the) zoo: Insist on getting back what you have lost.

Good luck!
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

Angry Zoo items missing

Quote Originally Posted by HLong View Post
    Excellent news! I received a next day reply from "Sergy" who offered to restore my lost zoo buildings manually. I had already rebuilt my lost buildings (3rd time's a charm - hopefully!) with the exception of the cafe that is still under RE-construction. I don't know if he can/will complete that for me, but I am just excited that the offer to help came quickly and was a real solution!
    I am still paranoid about clicking my zoo icon, afraid to see everything gone again, but cross your fingers that these buildings weather the imaginary tornado that keeps wiping them out!
    Sergy P. said the same thing to me and keeps responding to my reports like its the first time with basic instructions...Delete, reboot. etc

I even insert previous threads of report with their own answers and it's obvious they aren't reading them.

I've came to the conclusion that my Zoo will never be restored unless I do it myself (Which I'm not going to).

I've had to delete and re download the game once already. It was all gone, town and zoo's. They just updated again and now my zoo is gone again. I lost ground on my town by doing that and don't want to again. I guess I'll just stop using real money on it. Tired of losing it. The report bug issue button on settings doesn't work so what are you supposed to do??!!

Just lost my zoo for the fourth time--after "Sergei" has manually given me back my buildings once and I had to start re-upgrading them from scratch again. This is insane! If they can't make the zoo work right they should just disable it until they can--we keeping getting Zoo regatta requests and none of us can actually keep a zoo to do them!

Edit: Fun fact: the reset takes away all your expansions, but it *doesn't* reset the expansion requirements, so even though I'm now once again on a minimum sized brand new zoo, it wants 13 animals, clippers, and shovels for my first expansion. @_@

Hi all ! I just unlocked my zoo a few days ago . Right now my zoo level is 4 . I was wondering if anyone has any tips about how to make my zoo better . To check out my zoo go to your co op building and look up The 420.2 Crew and scroll down till you find [TS]Gomer then check out my zoo

Quote Originally Posted by [TS]Gomer View Post
    Hi all ! I just unlocked my zoo a few days ago . Right now my zoo level is 4 . I was wondering if anyone has any tips about how to make my zoo better . To check out my zoo go to your co op building and look up The 420.2 Crew and scroll down till you find [TS]Gomer then check out my zoo
    Here's the thread for you: Best Tips for New Players - Zoo Edition.
    And in the Zoo Discussion sub-forum you can find a lot of useful information, and you can post there any other questions you might have.

had my fourth zoo reset today--this after Sergei "fixed it" already and I had to start my building upgrades from scratch again. Also, fun fact, when the zoo resets the expansion requirements don't--so I now have a minimum size empty zoo that requires 13 animals before I can build a single expansion. This is ridiculous--just disable zoos if they aren't working right, so at least we don't get zoo regatta quests.