Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Zoo "Reset" or Buildings Missing

Common Issue: Zoo "Reset" or Buildings Missing

Zoo bug!!

Vault building disappeared

If there is a connection error
    The zoo building is buggy.
    All buildings are deleted and their level is the same.
    All that went on went away.KakaoTalk_20170403_193156585.jpg
    Last edited by li10night@naver.com; 04-03-2017 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by li10night@naver.com View Post
    Zoo bug!!

Vault building disappeared

If there is a connection error
    The zoo building is buggy.
    All buildings are deleted and their level is the same.
    All that went on went away.KakaoTalk_20170403_193156585.jpg
    Oh no, same thing happened to me. Use the gear cog (setting) to report loss of progress or items in your game. It might take a long time, but someone will look into it. In the meantime, since your zoo is level 3, it might be faster to just rebuild your shops.

Sorry for your bad luck
    Township: Pixelsticks
    Been there, bought the t shirt

The animal nursery room disappeared.
    I can not add animals

There is no part to make a store.
    Last edited by li10night@naver.com; 04-03-2017 at 02:28 PM.

Common Issue: Zoo "Reset" or Buildings Missing

Hello, everyone!
    My problem is simple: my zoo has been reseted.
    Although my zoo level, animal book and zoo statistics are still the same, all the building has disappeared. Also, all the grass I removed is back there.
    Anyone ever faced such problem? Everything else (town, money, cash) is OK.

Hi Amaro300,

I have the same problem! On which plattform are you playing? Did you resolved the problem or just started again anew? Or did you quit playing? Did you receive ever an anwer here on this forum (per pn) or from the support Playrix?

An answer from you would be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance ..

Greetings

Joycity

playing on Windows10 on my PC ..
    City name: JOY CITY, Level 54

You will need to send in a report to customer support in-game, explaining your issues. The playrix team very rarely visit this forum, so i very much doubt you will get any help from them here. To send a report in-game, click on tbe cog, go to help and support. From there you will be able to contact playrix. They do tend to take a long time in replying, so you will need to be patient!
    Town Name Boo..........Name changes weekly, but always with a Boo!
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 154
    Coop Name Castaways
    Coop Code #CSF7JN

Quote Originally Posted by Amaro300 View Post
    Hello, everyone!
    My problem is simple: my zoo has been reseted.
    Although my zoo level, animal book and zoo statistics are still the same, all the building has disappeared. Also, all the grass I removed is back there.
    Anyone ever faced such problem? Everything else (town, money, cash) is OK.
    It happened to me, I started the support ticket dance without any ultimate success, so don't get your hopes up. After about 4 weeks I rebuilt the first couple of shops just to see how that would go. In another couple of weeks I built a couple enclosures to see how that would go. By the time Playrix told me they really could this time fix the problem, a little over 3 months had passed, and I had rebuilt all the shops, replaced all but 2 baskets and levelled up 4 times.

It never did get fixed.

So, how does rebuilding go?
    It's interesting. The zoo retains some memory of its past. Like you, my zoo book still shows all the animals I had as complete, though the build menu still has all the ones I have not rebuilt available as enclosures. Each enclosure you rebuild will cost you the coins, and all the supplies, BUT when it is completed, the boards will come down to reveal the animals already inside. That's a lucky break, and saves on gems at least.

I was not quite so lucky with the shops. To rebuild the shops you will have to pay the cost in coins, then wait for them to open. SOME of your previous upgrades will be remembered, but not all. For instance, each shop will start out with only 2 baskets in it just as it did at the very beginning, though the numerical upgrade level will be higher than 1 and any upgrades you made for popularity or coins should still be intact, just like the animals. Sooooo it's not exactly rebuilding from scratch, but you will need to collect planks and duct tape and whatnot to slowly add baskets back to each shop and regain your former level.

Bizarrely, if you had popularity points and coins waiting to be collected when your zoo went AWOL, you will likely never get rid of that indicator at the zoo entrance since it corresponds to something that doesn't exist anymore.

Anyway, my advice is have a ton of patience for dealing with customer support, and if you really like and miss your zoo, might as well start rebuilding.

BONUS you can rebuild only the enclosures you really like, have lots more space for gardening and leave the enclosures you don't like untouched on the build menu.

Township: Pixelsticks (tho often named something goofy) level 106
    Coop: Givers Only Coop
    Zoo level: 35

Drop by to see a high-ish level but almost totally empty zoo
    Last edited by Garvamatic; 06-25-2017 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Auto correct is not your friend

Quote Originally Posted by Garvamatic View Post
    It happened to me, I started the support ticket dance without any ultimate success, so don't get your hopes up.
    Hi Garvamatic,

so great that you answered to this thread! I do appreciate all your detailed answers and explanation you just gave in your reply. It gave me a little peace and a good idea what I have to face if I don´t wait!

Because I do have the very same problem as the member Amro300 who opened this thread here and therefore posted here not so many days ago but nobody answered except the very friendly Moderator Thommes via pn.

So - as far as I did understand your personal experience - the answering from the support can last several months! Oh my god .. ! A really long time because indeed I do love my zoo and had had already build up a few enclosures (including the hippo family) and three selling shops including 5 baskets each.

But good to know what happened if I decide not to wait and go ahead and start rebuilding again! I have been wainting right now for more than 2 weeks for an answer. I thought this was way too long but it seems it is only a very short period of time to wait for an answer from the Playrix Support.

In the beginning I thought I am gonna stop playing Township because I was so sad and a little shocked, too. And as a paying customer (invested many Euros) I really didn´t wanted to start from scratch and because I haven´t made some photos of my zoo. And still I can´t get rid of the feeling .. any time anything else is going to disappear ..

But if I get back my animals without having to invest all the jewels again .. that would be a small consolation! But if I think of all the time it will need to rebuild all again .. it is wiser to wait this long time for an answer from the support team.

My zoo was level 8, I had three shops with 5 selling baskets and lots of field expansions and decorations. Interesting is also that you mentioned the indicators which shows at the entrance that you have to collect your popularity poins and coins! I have this indicator there still too and even the imagination that I will never get rid of it if I don´t wait for a reaction of the support team ... would be nerve-racking!

What is also great to know: the support team is able to rebuild my zoo!

One question I do have for you: on which plattform do you play? I play on Township Windows 10 Plattform on my PC! My suspicion is that this Zoo Disappearing/Resetting Thing is a special problem/bug of the windows 10 store application and it happens because this app is only 2 years old and not so good developped or programmed than the Android/IOS/Kindle versions but I might be wrong.

Nevertheless .. I am so grateful for all your answers! Thank you! I wil visit your town if we are on the same plattform .. if not .. then we meet probabyl here again ..

Township: JOY CITY, level 54
    Coop: Cheries
    Zoo level: 8
    Plattform: Windows10 App
    Last edited by JOYCITY2810; 06-27-2017 at 07:14 PM.

Angry Lost all buildings in my zoo - reported it to support but didn't hear back from them

Hello,

about 36 hours ago, I finally opened up my zoo and built a compound for the bears, got the two adult bears, "bread" a baby bear and then started breading a second. I also built the snack bar, the cafe and the flamingo compound and got both flamingo parents.
    I sold a couple of meals already and wanted to collect the next revenues and replace the food again when I noticed that all my buildings are gone now. Interestingly, the second baby bear is waiting to be picked up in the nursery but since all other buildings are gone, that's not possible to do.
    I reported the issue to support about 24 hours ago but so far, I didn't hear back.
    So my questions are:
    1 - How long does it take on average to get a reply from support other than the automatically generated one (which I did receive)?
    2 - How long does it take then to get the buildings and animals restored and to which level will things get restored? It's obvious that I must have had both parents of the bear since the baby is waiting in the nursery but it is not obvious that it was the second baby and also not that there was already the flamingo compound, the snack bar and the café all completed and "operating".
    3 - Is there any compensation for the lost revenues and building materials that I would have earned if I could have replaced the food whenever it was used up?

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Phyllo; 06-30-2017 at 08:31 AM.

hi Phyllo,

sorry this happened to you. You can see the report by Garvamatic here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post648646

Good luck! (and patience)