Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Zoo "Reset" or Buildings Missing

my zoo has disappeared again is happen to me once before! what can I do

Aaand lost my zoo again. Sixth time that I know of since I've started keeping track using pathways.

Still awaiting the fix before I get the entire thing restored because even the pathway count keeps disappearing.
    Township: Hope ~ Friend Code: UEP84U ~ Co-op: The Four Winds #HE8QGM ~ Platform: Windows
    Zoo: Have a seat, and listen to my tales of woe.

missing zoo

good afternoon. the zoo is gone, all the buildings and enclosures are gone, give me back my zoo. thank

Afternoon, Starki, sorry to hear you're having this issue. There's a thread about it here. But you'll need to contact Support from within your game to get practical assistance, since they'll need the technical data that comes with such a report. How to do that varies depending on which platform you play on. That info is in the sticky threads at the top of this, the Troubles and Solutions sub-forum, if you're unsure of the process. Be sure to reply to the automated responses you'll receive in order to keep your help request open and be passed to a human agent.
    Last edited by Bessville; 01-09-2019 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Merged after seen by OP
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Aconteceu comigo quase a mesma coisa que aconteceu com o Phyllo, so não cheguei a completar a criação dos flamingos. tó pensando em desistir, não consegui reclamar em nenhum lugar, achei uma falta de respeito. Gostaria de uma resposta a isso, aguardando e obrigada!

All my zoo enclosures and all the animals disappeared. I asked Playrix to refund my coin/gems for rebuild. No joy. Though I used my personal emal instead of within game, so will try again. The walking paths to all those buildings are still there looking empty...

I ve only just seen your reply. I play on a kindle fire - so there obviously IS an issue with it disappearing on them......

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnston town View Post
    I ve only just seen your reply. I play on a kindle fire - so there obviously IS an issue with it disappearing on them......
    Have you been in touch with Customer Support about it while you've been away from the forum, Bunnston?
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Mine too!!!!