Thread: co-op question

co-op question

Been playing a while now - level 68. Although I participate in 90% of the regatta's I am not sure how this helping out goes between members. When the two faces icon on bottom left of screen comes on I always help anyone who has requested. I dont think I have had any communication with my regatta team at all. Is that what happens when you click on the blue arrow on the left? I have asked a few times in that area but had no response. Is it time I changed groups?

Yes, that's where you can communicate with everyone in you co-op. Our team is extremely helpful and always see thank yous, tips, questions and advice given on the board.

Cheryl
    Town: CZ
    Co-op: Super Awesome Group
    Symbol: blue striped badge with star

Quote Originally Posted by cb4676 View Post
    I dont think I have had any communication with my regatta team at all. Is that what happens when you click on the blue arrow on the left? I have asked a few times in that area but had no response. Is it time I changed groups?
    Good grief, no response?!! Then yes! Check out the sticky threads in this subforum or the "Coop-Ad"-threads for a Coop with members who TALK to you (in the window to the left, yes).
    A hint: For the regatta, you must find out the rules in a Coop, how they play. For that, these ads are a helpful guide, and later, the chat window will be crucial as well.
    If you like, for the more general descriptions you can check the in game Help about Coops and regattas, and the Township Wiki.

Good luck!

OMG - no chat at all! I can't imagine. I sometimes call my coop's chat the "Bee hive", because when I'm away for a short while, next to the blue arrow it shows "99", which means the chat has reached it's limits and old posts will disappear. Plus we have a Facebook Group and chat, where we exchange thoughts that should not disappear. And I know that there are lots of coops as active as this one.

So you better get lost from where you are now and find yourself one with more fun and action, as DD has suggested.

KOOP "iMACExchange" MAC OS
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Hallo werte Township Freunde /in

Hier mal ein Vorschlag für das Spiel .

Wenn ihr damit Einverstanden seit bitte ich euch NUR mit euren Spieler
    Namen zu unterschreiben .Diese Namen gehen mit den Vorschlag an
    den Support – Team . ( so ist es Abgesprochen )

Vorschlag : Wertes Support -team
    Kann man nicht eine Strafe einbauen für die Spieler die bei der laufender
    Regatta den Koop verlassen .?
    Z,B, Münzen Abzug oder sie dürfen Spieler erst nach der Regatta gehen.
    Wir die Spieler sagen schon mal Dankeschön.

Although at level 77, I am a forum newbie.

1. Can you be in more than one co-op at a time? I joined my granddaughter's co-op to help her in the game and make sure she is safe online as she is only 7. I'd be happier in a livelier co-op but don't want to leave her co-op.

2. Only 5-6 of us actually take part in regattas but everyone shows as racing so we are hugely disadvantaged. Can't find the additional settings that you are supposed to uncheck to show you are not racing so can't ask everyone to update their status if I can't tell them how. Co-op leader never messages so not even sure the are still playing.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Moof, welcome to the Forum!

I don't think you could be in more than one Co-op at a time unless you had two different towns.
    Some people do this.

Kind Regards,
    Cobalt
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

Moof,
    You can find the additional settings when you click on the cog in the upper left corner. Then uncheck participate in regatta. Hope that helps. Good luck!

Debra
    Helpers

Thanks! Easy once you know how.

Touch the little blue gear below your population in the upper left corner. Then choose ADDITIONAL SETTINGS. That's where you will find PARTICIPATE IN REGATTA.