Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 17.05 New Members of Township Community Team!

Maybe it was an accidental deletion, but I find it strange then, that it's not corrected (and no answer here either...). Do they not know how?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Maybe it was an accidental deletion, but I find it strange then, that it's not corrected (and no answer here either...). Do they not know how?
    Albina's rights have changed, she is still active, it is just the tag under her name, I will let her know.

Thomas

KOOP "iMACExchange" MAC OS
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by thommmes View Post
    Albina's rights have changed, she is still active, it is just the tag under her name, I will let her know.

Thomas

Interesting - the introduction of the new Admin mentioned Albina as staying Admin:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post707005

so some clearing-up of the info - any info - sure would be appreciated.
    Thanks, Thomas!
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-28-2017 at 06:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Albina Syrbu View Post
    Hi, guys! My name is Albina, and I am also very excited to become a part of this big and friendly community! Happy to meet everyone here

I am from Russia, living in a beautiful city Nizhny Novgorod. I adore nature and music, and I am a very communicative person. I'm sure we'll get along well And, of course, I will do my best to be helpful!

Thank you, Anastasia, we love you as much as Townshippers here on this Forum do! Let good luck and success accompany you everywhere
    I just saw this.... yay!!! Hi Albina!!!!