Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 17.05 New Members of Township Community Team!

17.05 New Members of Township Community Team!

Hello, friends!

I have some Township Forum administration related news Firstly, this week is my last as a forum admin. It was a truly wonderful time managing the forum and getting to know its awesome "inhabitants". I want to sincerely thank the whole forum community for those new friendships I made, for all the experience I got, and for the warm memories that will stay with me for a long time I truly respect and value each and every forumer out there, but it's time for me to move on and meet other wonderful things the life has in store!

This is why I'm passing the forum administration duties to my lovely colleagues - Albina Syrbu and Nastya Chertenkova! These girls are wonderful and I'm sure you'll all love them From now on, you can rely on Nastya and Albina if you need any help with Township or the forum. Please give a warm welcome to our NEW FORUM ADMINS!

Best wishes,
    - Anastasia

You will be missed Anastasia. You have been a great help during your time here and Nastya and Albina will have a lot to live up to. But good luck to you both.
    I hope you will be happy wherever you are moving on to Anastasia.
    Lyndie
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 177. Zoo level 45

Hey, everyone !

I'm Nastya and I am truly honored to become a new member of Township Community Team. I am really looking forward to meeting our wonderful players and finding new friends! It is wonderful to get an opportunity to communicate with people from all over the world via this platform. I will do my best to help you with anything game related

Also, huge thanks to Anastasia for being a great forum admin. Best wished to you in the new journey!

Just a bit of info about me: I'm from Ukraine, living in Zaporizhzhya. I've being a part of our Playrix Team for a while now. So, I'll be seeing all of you in the forum threads and comments very soon

Hi, guys! My name is Albina, and I am also very excited to become a part of this big and friendly community! Happy to meet everyone here

I am from Russia, living in a beautiful city Nizhny Novgorod. I adore nature and music, and I am a very communicative person. I'm sure we'll get along well And, of course, I will do my best to be helpful!

Thank you, Anastasia, we love you as much as Townshippers here on this Forum do! Let good luck and success accompany you everywhere
    Last edited by Albina Syrbu; 05-17-2017 at 09:43 AM.

Anastasia, I am going to miss you a lot. You have been gold to all of us!!! Best of luck for your future

I give you a welcome cheer, Albina and Nastya, I'm sure, you will get into Anastasia's footsteps quick!!!
    Best of luck for both of you, too, and I hope we will only have nice topics to talk about

Thomas

KOOP "iMACExchange" MAC OS
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Goodbye Anastasia, best of luck and success for the future!

Given that it takes two to replace you, oh dear, you're leaving behind big shoes to fill or what?

A warm welcome to Albina and Nastya. Looking forward to read from you!
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE

Anastasia, I know I'm being a bit of a broken record per our PM back-and-forth, but all the best wishes for your future! Thank you for your dedication in providing contact and support for so many players and for how easy you've made the moderator transition for Thomas and me over the last month. You'll really be missed. <3

And an enthusiastic hello to Albina & Nastya! I'm excited to get to know you both!
    Last edited by Amoria; 05-17-2017 at 11:48 AM.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Oh, guys, thanks for all your kind words! I'll miss you so much! <3

This was quite a surprise to wake up to, Anastasia! I wish you the very best of everything in your new endeavors and thank you too for all the times you helped me. I will miss you.

Welcome Nastya and Albina to the Forum - looking forward to getting to know you both.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

ooh this makes me sad, Anastasia, esp. if it really means you're leaving the forum??? and - the game???

Of course I wish you all the best! and that you do your magic elsewhere just as calm and effective as here

Welcome aboard, Nastya and Albina Your profiles show that you are quite new to the forum - to the game, too?
    In any case, Playrix seems to have quite a pool of pretty women.

(before anyone gets nervous: I can say that - I'm old and female. It's only a compliment)