Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Unfairly Banned

Maybe if you can prove your phone was hacked, playrix would allow you to start again, can you get any information from your provider?
    London, UK
    Town level 119/ Zoo level 25
    Co-op: Tiggers Den - #GMNRD6

How will I prove that .. I have to work a new software .. But thank you for your reply .. It seems that I forget this game .. Thank you

Hi, waddah!

In case your game was blocked you have a button "Contact support" appearing on your game screen. Just tap this button and write a letter to the Support team. You account will be verified and in case no cheating activity will be found the game will be unblocked.
    The only thing is that if the game is hacked it cannot be unblocked any more, because we need to be sure that all our players are protected from cheating in any way and form. Hacking of the account is a serious issue and we are not able to recover the town in this case.
    If this is the case you can always start a new game on the new device and make sure all you personal data is private and protected from hacking beforehand.
    But, in any case, please try to contact the Support team as a start. It is important to do that directly from the game though, just for them to get all necessary technical data and check your account.
    Hope this will be helpful for you

Hi, Nastya Chertenkova

At first thank you for your reply
    I have been sent twice to the support team but without seeing any answer

But I will try again to send a message as a final attempt

thank you so much

I am also be banned for suspicious activity. It was friday 19. 5., that they banned me. I wanted to buy t-cash, but had Problems with the Connection to Google Play. So I am banned.
    I have around 1.400 t-cash in the game, who i bought from Google Play with my Money, and now this is gone.
    Who is the cheater?
    I don't know, if I get any Support, because I wrote 2 times the Support through the game, but there hasn't been an answer till now.

Mistakenly banned

Half my team got banned last week from the game. No live people respond to emails. Proof of legitimate purchases have been sent. Not sure what to do next? I tried quitting the game but there's no other game like it! Someone please help me get back on the game!

Hi Rusty

Not sure how you report this but it has to be from the game. You will get an answer into the game too, so open it regularly and click on the button contact us. It will take many days before you get an answer as they can't keep up with all the requests they receive.

Good luck in regaining your town.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 178, Zoo level 45 --- Fishdom level 956 --- Homescapes level 20

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty61 View Post
    Half my team got banned last week from the game. No live people respond to emails. Proof of legitimate purchases have been sent. Not sure what to do next? I tried quitting the game but there's no other game like it! Someone please help me get back on the game!
    Please send copies of the support request to me by pm, I will see if I can help speeding up the reaction
    IMPORTANT: As Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - To learn how to contact Township Support directly, click here.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Thommes
    KOOP "iMACExchange" MAC OS
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Exclamation I have been banned my account.

Some friend send me file (.apk) and he asked me to try the game on my phone, then after some days he asked me again to buy some thing from the game . Then i have banned from my phone.

I liked the game but my friend cheated me. so I ask you to cancel the ban on my account

Sorry Fadi but I doubt they will lift the ban. You have been found cheating and that is a NO NO.

You can contact Playrix by clicking on the button contact us you see when you try to open the game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 178, Zoo level 45 --- Fishdom level 956 --- Homescapes level 20

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix