Thread: Level 1188

Level 1188

How have others fared with this level? I've actually been stuck on this level now for a few days, which to be honest, is somewhat unusual as I can often make a few play style adjustments, cross my fingers and toes and have things work out in the end.

28 emeralds, 40 flowers and I have yet to obtain either one on an attempt. I haven't used any boosters and it may just come down to using all 3 which I'm sure will help but even then I'm wondering if I'm approaching this level from an entirely wrong vantage point.

Interested to know what others did to complete this tricky level.

Edit: Apparently all I needed to do was make a post about the level. Completed it on the next try. Love this game.
    Last edited by Obtuse; 05-14-2017 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
    Edit: Apparently all I needed to do was make a post about the level. Completed it on the next try.
    LOL, good trick! and congrats :-)

What's the highest level obtained so far? Just curious.

1200 is the highest completable level. They will add 25 new levels near the end of the week.

I am stuck on level 18 any help would be helpful please

1200 is the highest completable level. They will add 25 new levels near the end of the week.
    Im at Level 1205 Bit definieren Need hell now:
    There are Flowers in The honey and I can't find a way to destroy these fields. Can anyone help, please? Thank you

Edit: Apparently all I needed to do was make a post about the level. Completed it on the next try. Love this game.
    This phenomenon is also called "Power of Posting", POP for short.

I've been stuck on this level 1188 for almost a week. I can't win. Very frustrating!!