Thread: Incomplete dumped task counter

Incomplete dumped task counter

Would it be possible to show when people dump a task half way through ?. We have a counter for completed tasks, so could the counter change so if somebody dumps say 2 tasks halfway through their counter would now say 1/13 . Instead of 1/15.
    Thanks for reading

If I'm understanding correctly normally people start with 15 tasks. If they accept and then dumped two tasks they would have 13 left that's how it normally is right now. I don't really see the point in this but maybe I'm not understanding it could you please be more clear?

I understand Mels' wish so that they want to be able to see in their Coop which racers dumped task(s) after accepting them, and how many. Similar to the earlier wish to see who dumped tasks from the task board

The 15 is only correct as example for Golden league, btw.

The suggested display (deduct dumped tasks from overall count for this league) would need too much calculating for my personal taste; sorry, just the way I am. It could also lead to confusion, cos it needs an explanation, which no-one would read, as we know <g>.
    Maybe the Devs could find an easier way to show it, should they accept the idea.

we seem to get people who when we look are doing a different task to the day before but they haven't completed a task, would just like to see how many tasks they don't complete. Would help in working out how active a player they are

Quote Originally Posted by Mels View Post
    we seem to get people who when we look are doing a different task to the day before but they haven't completed a task, would just like to see how many tasks they don't complete.
    well, how about asking them?? if you don't dare to do that, you (or the leaders) won't be willing to draw the consequences either, I assume.
    Nor to ask these players about the list the Devs should provide... Communication is the key. Also for any rules you have in your Coop. Maybe you have (new) players who don't know how the regatta - and dumping tasks when - works.