Thread: Add tab for co-op rules

Add tab for co-op rules

Hi everyone, i first want to say that i love the game! Now as a co-op leader it would be a great help i think if a tab could be added to the co-op billboard for rules specific to your co-op and have the option to have it private or public. People would know what is expected of them before joining a new co-op and it could be used as reminder to existing members. The co-op description is a bit short to enter all the info that's needed at times. If someone already asked for it, i did not see the post, so I apologize. Thank you
    Last edited by BluePatty; 05-13-2017 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BluePatty View Post
    Hi everyone, i first want to say that i love the game! Now as a co-op leader it would be a great help i think if a tab could be added to the co-op billboard for rules specific to your co-op and have the option to have it private or public. People would know what is expected of them before joining a new co-op and it could be used as reminder to existing members. The co-op description is a bit short to enter all the info that's needed at times. If someone already asked for it, i did not see the post, so I apologize. Thank you
    Yessssss, this would be wonderful. And before you all start suggesting FB group, google docs, team description or whatever it is you use in your coop, fine, but this would be better!

Township: Pixelsticks
    Coop: Givers Only Coop

This has been suggested a few times, but no worries--yours is probably the most detailed. I don't think I've seen the private/public option before.

And I agree, this would be really great to see implemented.
    Last edited by Amoria; 05-13-2017 at 03:30 PM.