Thread: How do you recruit awesome players? Are there even any left, looking for a good team?

How do you recruit awesome players? Are there even any left, looking for a good team?

Hi All, asking for a bit of advice please...

It's not very often we have people leave our team and so we don't ever have to go about requesting/recruiting new people to join our team.

This week I have a couple who are leaving as things in their real worlds need more attention, I would like to know where is the best place to try and recruit new members? We are the only english speaking team in the Top Ten of the Global Leader Board so I am hoping it won't be too difficult.

Here? Facebook Groups? The Wiki Pages? Any other suggestions?

Do you think there are even any decent players still out there that need a new coop? It seems there are so many coops now, when good players get frustrated they leave and start their own...

I look forward to hearing from you

K. Xx

I would love to join your co-op. How do I find the co-op?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheri Richardson View Post
    I would love to join your co-op. How do I find the co-op?
    Cheri,

The information is in her signature.

--

Kirsten,

My co-op has had some recent success recruiting in the sticky threads here and on Facebook. I'm sure there still are quite a few players looking for co-ops that target the global leaderboard.
    Last edited by Amoria; 05-13-2017 at 12:43 PM.