Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Interview with a Player (Applications)

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie Pinkslip View Post
    What is your player code, Cobalt! So I can find you
    while waiting that he sees it: Just look for one of his posts (via menu Community / member list), and in the signature you'll find town name and Coop tag to visit him.

like here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1136882

I love the game thanks

I would really enjoy learning how township was when it first started. I am currently a player at level 70, and I can't seem to get enough of it. My husband used to complain because I spent so much time on it,but he decided if you can't beat them you just join them so now he plays as well. I wonder how many growing pains they had to suffer through. I can't believe the c complaints sometimes for upgrades that improve and ultimately stabilise the game. I enjoy learning historical facts and wonder what some of the best and worst times have been. I love township and since she has been playing for so long I have to think she does as well. My town is Frankville.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie Pinkslip View Post
    What is your player code, Cobalt! So I can find you
    Hi Moonie Pinkslip, and welcome to the Forum.

I have not been on the Forum as much lately, so I missed your post.
    I do like your name! Nice

Kind Regards,
    Cobalt

Town: Conilaque Level: 39 (almost 40 yay) I’ve been playing for about a year, I was inactive for two months because I accidentally left my device on an airplane lol. My story needs to be shared because it is as interesting as others

Is this still a thing? I loved reading the past interviews and would be interested in seeing/ reading more. I’m too new to the forum and so don’t deserve nor really want a spotlight but maybe some of the more senior members of the forum (speaking gold member status here, not age ).

CannaTown
    Playing for 2 months, level 50ish and growing.

I’m a licensed medical cannabis caregiver for cancer patients. I spend a lot of time in my “garden” and kitchen creating yummy treats full of healthy “herbal” medicine for my patients. I’m also hold two BS degrees in marketing and IT. I used to be a video game tester years ago when players were allowed to participate and make the games great. Now, big business has a choke hold on gaming and I find most console games redundant and boring. It’s hard for me to find a game that holds my attention.

Township is great for me as there are tasks that can be completed immediately, tasks that take time I can set up for and come back to, tasks that require advanced planning and strategy and tasks to help others. I find the game multifaceted serving many needs for all types of gamers. I like how I can play at home, in a traffic jam, at the doctor office or at the beach whereas console games I have to be home to play.

I created an awesome co op called CannaTown. We are a super helpful bunch of gamers and the teamwork is stellar. I like educating new players with the Daily Tip, guiding seasoned players on how to complete their level appropriate regatta tasks and help others to complete theirs.

Mesa az
    Hi my game name is Angel wings I have been playing close to about 2 months and almost lvl 56. I have been in enough co-op and I just started my own NO DRAMA CO-OP
    I rather help players get better then myself. I am a 2 player co-op right now already in first place no time out of wooden.
    I live in Mesa Arizona USA.
    I am a single Mon of a disabled adult child who is my life. Township is my mom time and down time threw out the day.
    I love helping others and great heart as I been told.
    Love this game met a lot of great people since I been on.

It has been 5 years since I started the regional game and I included all my friends and family in the game. I became 119 levels.