Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Interview with a Player (Applications)

Interview with a Player (Applications)

Hey, Townshippers!

Great news: we have launched a completely new series of posts — interviews with our players!

Our global Township Community brings together completely different but truly extraordinary people. We are sure that most of you have wonderful game-related stories to share, just like our first interviewee Nana.

So, whether you are an experienced player or a new enthusiastic fan, we welcome you to apply for the next interview in the comments below. We'll look through all applications and choose the most interesting ones for future interviews.

Please add the following info to apply:

- The reason why you want to share your story.
    - A brief description of your Township experience, including your level and duration of playing. Being an experienced long-term player and daily participant of our forum is definitely a huge plus, but not a firm requirement.

After applying, keep an eye on you PM here to make sure you don’t miss our message We are looking forward to sharing your stories and ready to light up new Township stars!
    Last edited by Anastasia Bukina; 05-12-2017 at 02:53 PM.

Name of town: Samsonite City. Level: 82. Country: Nigeria. Lives in Jalingo, Taraba State. Been playing township for a year now. Reason why people should hear the story of my town: Because of my commitment and passion for the game, the progress I've made within a year of playing the game, and my contribution to township as a game.

Please, please please could you interview Buddy, cobalt banana. He is a stalwart member of this forum and would make for a very interesting interview!

I feel strange throwing my hat into the ring as a moderator, but just to help this thread keep going/motivate others to join in.

---

The reason why you want to share your story:

I'm a law student and have ADHD, so my life is constantly an anxiety-ridden mess of stress. Township has been a great tool to reach out to when I can feel my brain scattering all over the place. There's something soothing about the formula of filling trains, planes, and helicopter orders that helps me reset.

When I'm writing a paper or studying, I always have the game open and my phone next to me. I think that's something that can resonate with a lot of players and perhaps hasn't been discussed very much. It's a game we all enjoy, but also a great resource to encourage patience and manage stress.

A brief description of your Township experience, including your level and duration of playing. Being an experienced long-term player and daily participant of our forum is definitely a huge plus, but not a firm requirement:

I've been playing Township for almost 2 years and am at level 73. I wasn't very active the first year, as I was juggling six other games and moderating another game forum. Township is now the only game I have on my phone as it's the only one that's truly retained my interest over time (which my data plan and cell battery are both super grateful for lol). I think it really speaks to the level of effort and creativity put into monthly updates by Playrix and the particular loveliness of the players that I've met and become friends with. I've enjoyed being a player and moderator here more than anywhere else.

---

Just as an aside and to bounce off the previous post, it'd be great if we could also nominate players to be featured. People are always slightly reluctant to talk themselves up and so this would help make sure that they're seen and appreciated too. <3
    Last edited by Amoria; 05-15-2017 at 01:46 PM.

Name of town : Budlandia
    Level: 50
    Duration of play: Not exactly sure.. I play daily, several times a day actually.. So a few months, I suppose.
    I want to share my story because I really enjoyed reading the first interview, it made that player more real. I like the idea of this, and I believe my story is an interesting one.

Cobalt Banana please!

Je joue depuis maintenant plus de 8 mois j ai un cancer de la vessie et ce jeu m a permise de capturer mon attention et de garder mon moral je suis au niveau 57 et je prend plaisir à jouer j ai même inviter ma famille a jouer pour nous échanger de l aide et des clins d oeil sous forme de cadeaux journaliers je remercie les créateurs de ce jeux qui ne nous obligent pas à acheter ni ne bloquent le jeux en difficultés il y a toujours des cadeaux généreux pour nous faire avancer des événements magnifiques qui diversifient vraiment bravo et c est bien la 1éré fois même que je rejoins la communauté d un jeu pour y déposer un commentaires lire les appréciations des autres joueurs et partager les mêmes valeurs pour ce jeux vraiment formidable et je termine en remerciant les personnes amis dans mon jeux depuis le début sans les connaître on est heureux de leur aides de leur cadeau de leur clin d oeil ont suit leurs difficultés leurs avancements ont se sent fidèle à leur amitié de jeux et je trouve ca formidablement bien pensé Alors que les vents nous soient favorables et que chacun y trouve sont plaisir

Could someone please interpret this post into English? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Corso View Post
    Je joue depuis maintenant plus de 8 mois j ai un cancer de la vessie et ce jeu m a permise de capturer mon attention et de garder mon moral je suis au niveau 57 et je prend plaisir à jouer j ai même inviter ma famille a jouer pour nous échanger de l aide et des clins d oeil sous forme de cadeaux journaliers je remercie les créateurs de ce jeux qui ne nous obligent pas à acheter ni ne bloquent le jeux en difficultés il y a toujours des cadeaux généreux pour nous faire avancer des événements magnifiques qui diversifient vraiment bravo et c est bien la 1éré fois même que je rejoins la communauté d un jeu pour y déposer un commentaires lire les appréciations des autres joueurs et partager les mêmes valeurs pour ce jeux vraiment formidable et je termine en remerciant les personnes amis dans mon jeux depuis le début sans les connaître on est heureux de leur aides de leur cadeau de leur clin d oeil ont suit leurs difficultés leurs avancements ont se sent fidèle à leur amitié de jeux et je trouve ca formidablement bien pensé Alors que les vents nous soient favorables et que chacun y trouve sont plaisir
    For our english readers, here is my interpretation of Corso's potst.

I have a bladder cancer and I start playing 8 months ago. The game keep my attention and help keep my morale. At level 57, I enjoy playing and I invite my family to join. We enjoy exchanging gifts. I thanks the game creators for not imposing purchases or blocking the game with difficulties. We get nice gifts helping us in our progression. We get nice events bringing variety. For the first time, I join a communauty to leave my appreciation and read comments from other players. I also want to thank my game friends even though I do not know them. I enjoy exchanging help and gifts with them. The whole system is very well designed. Let the winds be favorable to everyone and let everyone take pleasure in the game.

Again, thanks Graylady.