Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Major Kudos to Liza Makhina

Major Kudos to Liza Makhina

Have to make this brief as I am at work.

This morning, Liza arrived to discover that many of us were experiencing "a series of unfortunate events" over the weekend. Of course, all eyes were turned to Admins - thinking perhaps...well, suspicious thoughts, shall we say.

Anyway, Liza quickly gathered info from those commenters impacted, worked swiftly to correct situations, and restored order to the Forum.

We don't often give our praise as strongly as we give our criticism (yes, that means ME, too). I just wanted to thank Liza publicly for her actions this morning. Being an Admin is a tough job some days. She really stepped up to the plate and set things right for many of us.

Thank you, Liza - it is very much appreciated.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Ralph0989
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Have to make this brief as I am at work.

This morning, Liza arrived to discover that many of us were experiencing "a series of unfortunate events" over the weekend. Of course, all eyes were turned to Admins - thinking perhaps...well, suspicious thoughts, shall we say.

Anyway, Liza quickly gathered info from those commenters impacted, worked swiftly to correct situations, and restored order to the Forum.

We don't often give our praise as strongly as we give our criticism (yes, that means ME, too). I just wanted to thank Liza publicly for her actions this morning. Being an Admin is a tough job some days. She really stepped up to the plate and set things right for many of us.

Thank you, Liza - it is very much appreciated.
    I wholeheartedly agree, Nana... I couldn't have stated it better...

Martine
    I miss a "like"button, but I do! Like!

Sandy
    Thank you Nana for this thread.

Liza - thank you so much! So very appreciated. Kudos and more kudos. You're fabulous!

ElaineD1717
    Liza...Thank you for being there, "listening" to both our complaints and compliments and always keeping a level head amidst the chaos. Appreciate you doing your job so well.

Hey guys,

Thank you so much! It's been almost a year since I joined the forum team and, as Nana suggested on my first day here, my "nice shiny suit of armor" was always at hand

Thank you all again for your support! Sending you lots of love

YorkieLass
    Lol.....I'll congratulate you when you've reached your milestone of a year, until then here's a medal the size of a gong for listening to all our moaning and groaning on here.

Chic121
    Very well said Liza ..... Ha ha

Oh yeah I agree, a Big Celebration for your one year milestone.... I think you sorely deserve a fresh coat of "armor" for your next year.
    I bet this one has got a few dents in it.... from drama created on this forum ha !!!

Thanks again guys!

Chic, since more and more spam bots are attacking our forum these days, my favorite weapon happens to be my almighty banhammer

123456.jpg

Chic121
    Liza

Ha ha I love it !!!! Now thats what I call a banhammer...... You just keep tight hold of that my friend ......