Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can I transfer my Town?

Rmblazey

Can I transfer my Town?

This is my first post. I have had a look to see if this is posted anywhere else but I couldn't see it, sorry if it has!

I am thinking of buying a new iPad. Will it be easy to transfer my town over to the new one?

I noticed that the town didn't sync between my phone (android) and my current iPad.

Rmblazey: I have some bad news for you. Android and iPad are two completely different operating systems - that is why you cannot sync your Android phone game to your current iPad and you won't be able to transfer your game to a new iPad either.

You can always contact tech support at Playrix to see if they have some work-around.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Rmblazey
    Oh that sucks..

In that case I guess it's good bye Township. It's a shame because I have spent quiet a lot of time on it. But if you cannot change devices that really sucks. In this case there isn't anything stop you completely losing your game data through to platform error. I did think that attaching it to my facebook would have saved it in some way. A lot of other games I have played do sync between android and iOS when connected the facebook.... So you would think syncing between the same platform would be easy.

Like I said, it's a shame but I'd rather not play and get a new iPad.

Rmblazey: Please see this thread linked below - tech support MAY be able to do the transfer manually, and this thread shows you how to make a request for that:

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....er+game+device
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

athenagoddess
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmblazey View Post
    This is my first post. I have had a look to see if this is posted anywhere else but I couldn't see it, sorry if it has!

I am thinking of buying a new iPad. Will it be easy to transfer my town over to the new one?

I noticed that the town didn't sync between my phone (android) and my current iPad.
    You state you already own an ipad. If you have Township on the iPad you can transfer that to a new iPad but you can't move from a phone to iPad.

Rmblazey
    Thank you for the help. I have purchased my new iPad and all is well regarding the township transfer!

Quote Originally Posted by Rmblazey View Post
    Thank you for the help. I have purchased my new iPad and all is well regarding the township transfer!
    Congrats! Your original post confused me - I thought your game was on your Android phone and you were trying to get it onto your iPad (either old one or new one). So, it was on your iPad all along? I apologize for the bum info I gave you then, but very happy it all worked out for you!
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Triscia Clarke
    Hi Township!

I downloaded the game on Mac pro and used my son Facebook account with the game. My son ended up liking it and used my info to play it on android. My concern is I wanted my info to be connected with my town. How may I go about connecting the game on Mac to my Facebook? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated....thanks.

salmo
    I am playing two games of township. I have one on my iphone which is a very low level that I just play when I am out and about. The game on my ipad is on level 64. When I open either game I get the brief welcome from the game center. I am buying a new ipad and am concerned that I will lose my high level game when I sync it. Can I be sure that the new ipad will transfer the high level game and not the version on my iphone?
    Thanks

Hi salmo, if your new ipad doesn't sync with your old ipad, then you can contact Playrix who should be able to resolve this for you. I hope it transfers across smoothly for you.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT