Thread: township update on windows phone

Jenny Rose San Juan

township update on windows phone

hello there admins of township!! im jenny from the phillippines!!
    i really love this game, im on level 41.. every day i spend my spare time
    playing township (feeding animals, harvesting, collecting and selling goods, etch)
    and i really love it..
    my sister in law played it too, shes on level 37.. and using an android phone..
    i heard from her that you updated the game and put a zoo, next are gems then laboratory..
    to make it short "i want to have that too on my township" and until now im still wishing
    and waiting for your update on windows phone 😢 .. please.. can you help me?! i want to know
    if there will be an update?? because if not.. i have to push myself to buy an android phone and
    start the game all over again.. please. please.please!! update your township on windows phone!!
    thank you in advance!! happy halloween!! and oh!! i love that halloween decorations too on township!!

Promo87

no love for Windows Phone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Rose San Juan View Post
    hello there admins of township!! im jenny from the phillippines!!
    i really love this game, im on level 41.. every day i spend my spare time
    playing township (feeding animals, harvesting, collecting and selling goods, etch)
    and i really love it..
    my sister in law played it too, shes on level 37.. and using an android phone..
    i heard from her that you updated the game and put a zoo, next are gems then laboratory..
    to make it short "i want to have that too on my township" and until now im still wishing
    and waiting for your update on windows phone 😢 .. please.. can you help me?! i want to know
    if there will be an update?? because if not.. i have to push myself to buy an android phone and
    start the game all over again.. please. please.please!! update your township on windows phone!!
    thank you in advance!! happy halloween!! and oh!! i love that halloween decorations too on township!!
    +1 Feels like WP owners are left in the dark. No status updates and/ or discussions. NO sub-forum thread (as for iOS / Android have)

I am very new to this fascinating game. I am only playing it on my Windows phone as I am disabled and often stuck in bed. It would be nice to know if an update is in the works as the Zoo sounds fabulous. However I also need the Port update too and then there is Christmas lol

Hi Promo and Hyacinth

As far as I know the team is working on an upgrade for the Windows version. I just don't know when it will be out and what will be included in it.

Promo

As for the forums, MAC users and Kindle users don't have their own sections either even if we have many more players on those platforms then on Windows. BUT, the admin told us a while ago that they intend to work on the forums so we will see some change eventually. Right now, everyone is busy with the servers transition and the many glitch to solved and town to repair and other problems.

Thank you very much Graylady. I love this game so much!

Promo87
    Thanks Gray,

I suppose you are right about the forum section for Mac and Kindle users.
    I do hope the update will be released soon. I think us WP users are playing a very very old build of the game.
    Atleast when I see my gf play on iOS there are so many different things: ports, more factories, more plants/ fruits to grow, and so on...zoo / halloween last week.

Would be nice to know what the update for WP would include and in which timeframe we can expect it to be released.
    I doubt it will be on par with iOS. That adds way too much content for One update.

Hi Promo

I agree with you that you may not get everything in one upgrade. Having ±18 months of development to catch up may be quite frustrating for the players.

As for a time line and content, I must say Playrix is not too keen on that.

Sebastian Hoffmann
    i also pray for having township updated on my brand new windows phone lumia 640 xl, facebook connect should be repaired first, i don`t know why users of windows phones with the most money in their pocket, compared to the cheap androids, aren´t interessting for companies

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Hoffmann View Post
    i also pray for having township updated on my brand new windows phone lumia 640 xl, facebook connect should be repaired first, i don`t know why users of windows phones with the most money in their pocket, compared to the cheap androids, aren´t interessting for companies
    I don't see it this way. I have great admiration for those who can design and develop these games and programs. If you take a minute to consider just how many platforms are covered, it is amazing that we get so much to play with. I am also a Windows Phone user and I am just grateful that I can play such a vibrant game on my phone. Enjoy the peace before the updates frenzy starts is my friendly advice