Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 05.11 New Update

Mojtaba Seraj
    some one help me ((

Olivier Maxey
    this version and previous one is not working on nexus 9 lollipop 5.1.1 (nexus 10 either as reported by some other players). do we'll ever get a fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivier Maxey View Post
    this version and previous one is not working on nexus 9 lollipop 5.1.1 (nexus 10 either as reported by some other players). do we'll ever get a fix?
    Hi Olivier,

The developers are finishing up an update for Android players that will eliminate this issue! We are greatly sorry for the inconvenience that this must have caused our players, and we sincerely hope that you will continue enjoying Township once it is back up and running.

sophie28
    hello guys,

I haven't seen any update at playstore using android... am very much excited with the November update...

sezz
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Blake View Post
    Again, Mac players have to wait two weeks for the update. Looks like nothing's changed.
    That's nothing compared to how long windows phone players have to wait. Still no port, zoo, pigs etc thought there was a glimmer of hope when the event board suddenly sprang into life, but sadly it wasn't to be.

Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by sezz View Post
    That's nothing compared to how long windows phone players have to wait. Still no port, zoo, pigs etc thought there was a glimmer of hope when the event board suddenly sprang into life, but sadly it wasn't to be.

Sarah
    That's very true Sarah. Did you enjoy the Event? I did and it made farming those crops a lot more fun
    The bright side is that we have a seemingly more stable game and we've got lots to look forward to

Hyacinth: do you suppose that with all the no good, very bad server problems that plagued Township these past 6 months, they may have decided to wait until the new servers were fully operational before bringing Windows Phone users up to date on their game? It would seem to me, as a non-techy Luddite, to be the wise thing to do.

Maybe one of you guys should ask them if new servers will speed your catch up to the rest of us.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

icer
    Still no help from friends. Will the server problems ever be fixed? Beyond aggravated. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hyacinth: do you suppose that with all the no good, very bad server problems that plagued Township these past 6 months, they may have decided to wait until the new servers were fully operational before bringing Windows Phone users up to date on their game? It would seem to me, as a non-techy Luddite, to be the wise thing to do.

Maybe one of you guys should ask them if new servers will speed your catch up to the rest of us.
    I think that you may be right there Nana. I'm hoping that the bugs will be ironed out by the time we get our updates. Liza posted earlier this week that we would have an update in the next few weeks, so I'm hopeful. Given the time of year, I would like some Christmas and Winter items. But we shall see