Thread: More Land Expansions

Chic121

More Land Expansions

Hello everyone

I know it seems to be all about the zoo at present, and the server problems.... and I know we have all been through a lot and given a lot of patience to everything!!!

But can I just ask, if ANYONE is interested in receiving some more land expansions for their own Town can they please mention it here.......

Yes I know some of you that know me... I'm the "Land Champion" ha ha (I always want more land to expand and
    re design) but Kuen has said to me, if enough people ask for it, the Devs may consider giving extra land....

I do know there is more than me that wants some more room to breath and branch out in their Towns.
    Last edited by Chic121; 10-30-2015 at 02:30 PM.

Itswtvr
    Hey chic,

We may not get land in the next update but I've been told we may see some in the December update. I think we could give the devs a break for one month, can't we? They have so much to do with the server issues, zoo tool imbalance, among other things, that I believe we can cut them some slack if one month goes by without expansions. It would be nice to have, yes, but I won't be losing sleep if I don't get them this update.

Chic121
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic121 View Post
    Hello everyone

I know it seems to be all about the zoo at present, and the server problems.... and I know we have all been through a lot and given a lot of patience to everything!!!

But can I just ask, if ANYONE is interested in receiving some more land expansions for their own Town can they please mention it here.......

Yes I know some of you that know me... I'm the "Land Champion" ha ha (I always want more land to expand and
    re design) but Kuen has said to me, if enough people ask for it, the Devs may consider giving extra land....

I do know there is more than me that wants some more room to breath and branch out in their Towns.
    UPDATE: 2.26pm

Ah I see there has been different information passed to Erica..... So of course Yes..... I have the patience to wait.... I wasn't given that piece of news only - No but if enough people asked then Devs may consider it..[/QUOTE]

So I Apologise ........

More land expansions

Quote Originally Posted by Chic121 View Post
    UPDATE: 2.26pm

Ah I see there has been different information passed to Erica..... So of course Yes..... I have the patience to wait.... I wasn't given that piece of news only - No but if enough people asked then Devs may consider it..
    So I Apologise ........[/QUOTE]

I'm level 103 and I've used all my land expansions! I'm hoping that the developers can get the game some more? I'm crowded and a little bored now that I can't move things around and decorate. Anyone else know if this has been discussed? I'm new to the forum.
    Thanks for reading my post!
    Kate

Quote Originally Posted by katecomp View Post
    So I Apologise ........
    I'm level 103 and I've used all my land expansions! I'm hoping that the developers can get the game some more? I'm crowded and a little bored now that I can't move things around and decorate. Anyone else know if this has been discussed? I'm new to the forum.
    Thanks for reading my post!
    Kate[/QUOTE]

Hi Kate

Everyone want more land expansions I just don't know how much more they can add as it increases the resources needed to run the game.

Hola
    Yo tengo nivel 187, soy veterano en el juego y hace tiempo que casi ni me divierto
    Más expansiones, cuantas más mejor
    Yo a favor de expansiónes