Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Zoo is boring.

SML+61
    Hi Friends! So after using the heart booster for eight consecutive days and only getting mid to lowest ranking hot items, I allowed it to expire yesterday afternoon. At midnight my hot items in all seven shops were replaced by products in the top two tiers. Nana's theory may be right in that I am close to leveling up, but on the other hand, there could be some programmed inducement to restart the booster. Worth watching!

I really don't get it. The order board for the Zoo is more a source of frustration then anything else. Getting only low level HOT items 5 days in a row. Requests for grapes or bananas: Are you serious ? Even Rajah can't help on these. Their reward is ridiculous too ! 4 hearts as a basic reward for grapes really but really do not reflect the effort needed to get them. Then we get ask for syrup or caramel which are needed for many products.

I really thing that is why people don't like the Zoo. I know I really don't care for it. I much prefer filling planes or helping friends with my stuff.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Well, I enjoyed the zoo! Can't wait for a bit more land and some new animals. In fact, without those trays to fill, I'm a bit bored.
    Hey ho!😆
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

SML+61
    Graylady, I agree with you completely. I refuse to fill any baskets with island products, especially with such an absurd return on investment. And given the choice, helping friends is far more enjoyable. I hope the developers are rethinking the zoo --long ago we imagined so much potential for fun and creativity. Sigh. Lyndie, I'm certainly glad you're enjoying it!

Quote Originally Posted by SML+61 View Post
    Lyndie, I'm certainly glad you're enjoying it!
    Somebody had to after all their hard work.
    Enjoyed - all done. I have my 100 animals and all my buildings. Need more land now to make it prettier.
    😃
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Somebody had to after all their hard work.
    Enjoyed - all done. I have my 100 animals and all my buildings. Need more land now to make it prettier.
    I've finished the zoo too..for now. It certainly takes some organising but it has provided some entertainment once you have finished with all the town buildings. Onwards to the sea artefacts.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

Lara Gray
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyD View Post
    Well, my zoo has been broken for about a month now (the shops and info board in the bus station are blanked out) -- so, aside from 2 expansions using pruners from the House of Luck, I haven't made any progress or been able to do anything there at all.

I can understand the frustration people are feeling with the slow accumulation of hearts, and the seeming impossibility of getting the right combination of gems, though.

I agree, it would be nice if we could interact more with the animals -- maybe feed them? -- and collect hearts from that activity. Given my complete standstill for lack of access to the shops, there definitely needs to be more than one way to progress, and having some sort of interactive reward system with the animals would do that nicely.
    I saw that feeding the animals would be a good feature idea using basic items, fruit, fish, etc. All I have to do now is rearranging everything I can every other day. We need more inactive items and reg items too.

Yes, Zoo is boring without green gems and without boards. I can do nothing. I can't buy the booster and animals, I can't complete the Petting Zoo.
    Town: U Marjánky
    Co-op: Czechoslovakia (#CZE83F, closed)
    Level: Town 152 / Zoo 32
    Platform: Android 5.1.1

Gardenscapes Level: 1501

Birthe Hansen
    Quote Originally Posted by Lara Gray View Post
    I saw that feeding the animals would be a good feature idea using basic items, fruit, fish, etc. All I have to do now is rearranging everything I can every other day. We need more inactive items and reg items too.
    Well... my factories can't take more orders, and my barn is chock full - I can't stock more.

We have the townspeople/helicopter, we have friends, we have the airplanes, we have a number of shops in the Zoo with up to 8 boxes to fill, we have up to 3 trains, we have events... my animals would be starving!