Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoo is boring.

Adrianahofstad
    Quote Originally Posted by athenagoddess View Post
    I have spent this afternoon redesigning my zoo. Only one road now, as they aren't used by traffic.
    Why do you want cars in a Zoo? I don't understand. It is a Zoo. Not a Safaripark.
    I use a lot of roads to get the visitors to watch all the enclosures or have a seat or a drink at a Tiki bar.
    Our local Zoo has a lot of small resting places, small area's where people can sit, can buy something to eat, or have a coffee and watch their children play.
    I like to imitate our local Zoo. Lots of water, resting places, trees, some special area's (not typical Zoo) like flower exibitions.
    I even have a Wishing Well. Don't know if that is good English.....

Doodlebug82
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
    I have mixed feelings about the zoo. I have seen some really nice designs in other town, so I know what is possible. But the extra juggling of items for sale, construction materials, etc. is a bit overwhelming.

I like my bear, though!

I can't imagine trying to get the zoo going at your level. It's hard enough just getting ahead in the town. I don't think I would even try. Just focus on getting the requirements for the town, especially expanding your barn. The zoo can wait.

I agree completely, Adrian. Roads? In a Zoo? Don't get it. Lots of walkways and, as you said, resting areas to enjoy a snack and other features. I am going for a Zoo and Botanical Garden (hope we eventually get suitable plants for that).
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Mitchell
    Doodlebug82, I agree 100%. I've decided to let the bears roam about until I come back.

I just wish I could donate my timber, or use them to make really cheap paper towels!

roncollucci
    Closed my Zoo down . Boring and no time for it.

Barbara-Jean
    Me too Ron, no time

Chic121
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrianahofstad View Post
    Why do you want cars in a Zoo? I don't understand. It is a Zoo. Not a Safaripark.
    I use a lot of roads to get the visitors to watch all the enclosures or have a seat or a drink at a Tiki bar.
    Our local Zoo has a lot of small resting places, small area's where people can sit, can buy something to eat, or have a coffee and watch their children play.
    I like to imitate our local Zoo. Lots of water, resting places, trees, some special area's (not typical Zoo) like flower exibitions.
    I even have a Wishing Well. Don't know if that is good English.....
    I agree with Adriana and Nana - why on earth would you want roads in a Zoo... the pretty pavements they gave us are just what was needed to let people see all the animals and get up close.... Adriana is correct no where has this Zoo been discussed as a safari park.
    I hope the idea of roads is not taken on as it will totally spoil all our efforts... Some of those plants that Nana is on about would be cool though - thank you

HarvestLuna
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyD View Post
    Hi Erica, it was just an idea, I'm sure they'll come up with something.

Besides, it's not like anything is compulsory, we do what we want to do, leave what we don't. Not doing something never sets us back, that's one of the things that makes this game so great.

My point was, there needs to be more than one way to progress in the zoo, since, with only the shops giving hearts, when they're broken the entire zoo is broken -- and that's not a choice.
    It would be neat if 'feeding' them was just clicking on the enclosures every x amount of days (different for each enclosure). And then we would earn a couple extra heart points. Or maybe just collecting heart points from a 'donation box' at the zoo entrance every day.

Chic121
    I'm a bit sick of the zoo sillyness !!!!!

It's not often the "Hot" item is actually the one with the highest hearts..... But for goodness sake when it is the highest Hearts why does it have to be the same in two different eateries !!!!!

I swear this Zoo is just getting worse not better...... !!!!

LAN
    The hot items always have the highest hearts per minute.
    In my cafe, blueberry jam gives 96 hearts per 3 hours with double booster on