Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoo is boring.

Betti1813
    Hello, I don't think so. Zoo works well for me. My idea is that Friends can fead the animals and recieve gold or other items. Greetings from Germany, Betti

Francl27
    Well it's not as bad as it was, with the changes, but it's still a lot of the same stuff... so repetitive and frustrating to get pretty much shears or timber 90% of the time.

Main gripe is that there are not enough decorations, once again, to really enjoy the decorating aspect (seriously, what's with all the statues???).

Barbara-Jean
    I have not been to my Zo for a couple weeks.

Barbara-Jean
    I rarely go, other to than to look at the animals

Jays7dogs
    Well, I am a person who loves going to the zoo. So I am having a good time moving things around, making little parks around the enclosures, and watching my animals enjoying their surroundings. I do wish there was a button for the zoo like there is for the trains and planes. My fingers get tired scanning all the way across my town to check the zoo.

Mitchell
    I have mixed feelings about the zoo. I have seen some really nice designs in other town, so I know what is possible. But the extra juggling of items for sale, construction materials, etc. is a bit overwhelming.

I like my bear, though!

Adrianahofstad
    Quote Originally Posted by Jays7dogs View Post
    Well, I am a person who loves going to the zoo. So I am having a good time moving things around, making little parks around the enclosures, and watching my animals enjoying their surroundings. I do wish there was a button for the zoo like there is for the trains and planes. My fingers get tired scanning all the way across my town to check the zoo.
    Hear Hear!
    I love the Zoo. A like button would be nice indeed.
    Nothing gets speeded up by money, but I can't resist the Hearts Booster. I am swimming in jewelry so what the heck.

athenagoddess
    Why is there no cars on the roads in the zoo? I knew something was missing. The cars and trucks bring motion. Or perhaps I shouldn't have used roads.
    Last edited by athenagoddess; 11-17-2015 at 05:42 PM.

Doodlebug82
    Quote Originally Posted by athenagoddess View Post
    Why is there no cars on the roads in the zoo? I knew something was missing. The cars and true 's bring motion. Or perhaps I shouldn't have used roads.
    The zoo is meant for foot traffic only. You can use the roads but no cars will travel on them; just people walking.

athenagoddess
    I have spent this afternoon redesigning my zoo. Only one road now, as they aren't used by traffic.