Thread: Expansion tools

Sandy

Expansion tools

This is a Zoo question, but it's not related to stats. I've finished my Muskoxen enclosure and all animals are there. But there was no opportunity to use building materials / do (What would normally be) 4 land expansions in the Zoo. So I'm sitting on tons of zoo expansion tools - for what? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    This is a Zoo question, but it's not related to stats. I've finished my Muskoxen enclosure and all animals are there. But there was no opportunity to use building materials / do (What would normally be) 4 land expansions in the Zoo. So I'm sitting on tons of zoo expansion tools - for what? Anyone know?
    Me too. I'm hoping the coming upgrade will offer some more land. If not, I'll delete the bulk of them.

musicalia65
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    The expansions tools only will be useful in the next upgrade. If it will be more animals will be need more land. At this moment i´ve completed the zoo (all expansions, animals and shops) and i´m selling all except 4 of each one.

Other materials are needed to upgrade the zoo shops. Now i only keep planks for future upgrade because receive little by shop gifts.

I'm hoping we'll get some more land in the town too!

coljoy
    Yes, I agree...more land please in the zoo and the town...but not with more buildings. We have enough buildings.