Thread: Power balance

Adrianahofstad

Power balance

Has anybody noticed the extreme power consumption after the Zoo was introduced?
    My tablet (state of the art and known for good battery capacity) drains like a mad man.
    I can hardly play 3 and a half hours of Township while watching movies can last half a day.
    Yes I know games need more power. But if my device tells me Township took 50% of all power needed to only keep my device running...... that is extreme.
    Please look at that.

Yes, I am noticing faster battery drain too.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Itswtvr
    I thought my phone was acting up lol. I'll charge mine to 100% and within a half an hour of playing, it's nearly drained. Basically play with it on the charger.

Sandy
    Yup faster battery drain on my iPad too. There are days when I only work in the office. Note I never take lunch or coffee breaks, so to take a few minutes - from time to time - to take advantage of Raja hourly, or do trains and planes and help friends - I don't feel guilty. But my iPad says to me by mid-afternoon "You idiot - you didn't bring your charger to work today?"

Barbara-Jean
    A long time ago, there was a game that you could go to other lands if you wanted to, me I was just happy playing my one Happy Place.