Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barn Limit Exceeded

NonaBelle

Barn Limit Exceeded

This was interesting, haven't seen anyone mention: my barn was maxed out and I went to my zoo to unload baskets. That earned a gift box and when I tapped on it, the prize went into my barn even though it was full. Happened this morning too. It definitely did not let me go over with market items or building materials from my trains. Tried to add a screen shot of my barn totals but don't think it's working. Just thought it was interesting. Does that happen with the HoL too?

CharlieSyd
    Yup, it is the same with the HoL as well, Nona. I had that happen to me multiple times. I constantly struggle with my barn space and quite often I accumulated more than 100 clovers (not lately though, on account of laggy servers) so I just had to use them to make room for the incoming ones even though I was aware my barn was practically ful. That is how I found out that even if your barn maxes out with the HoL prizes, you still get to keep those items, they don't just dissapear into thin air as I thought they might at first

Barbara-Jean
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSyd View Post
    Yup, it is the same with the HoL as well, Nona. I had that happen to me multiple times. I constantly struggle with my barn space and quite often I accumulated more than 100 clovers (not lately though, on account of laggy servers) so I just had to use them to make room for the incoming ones even though I was aware my barn was practically ful. That is how I found out that even if your barn maxes out with the HoL prizes, you still get to keep those items, they don't just dissapear into thin air as I thought they might at first
    i have not been been getting a third of my clovers, I havebeen helping people.... oH well

Sandy
    Same here Barbara Jean. As well I've noticed over the weeks that I help a friend, then they show up again wanting the very same help. Don't help twice. If you're lucky enough that they see your help, they're only going to see it once. I'm invisible too. Seems no one sees me asking. But new servers news was exciting! Someday we'll all look back on this and say to each other 'Remember 2015?'

coljoy
    Quote Originally Posted by NonaBelle View Post
    This was interesting, haven't seen anyone mention: my barn was maxed out and I went to my zoo to unload baskets. That earned a gift box and when I tapped on it, the prize went into my barn even though it was full. Happened this morning too. It definitely did not let me go over with market items or building materials from my trains. Tried to add a screen shot of my barn totals but don't think it's working. Just thought it was interesting. Does that happen with the HoL too?
    It happens to me as well. With prizes I win at the zoo and the prizes I win at the house of luck

coljoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Same here Barbara Jean. As well I've noticed over the weeks that I help a friend, then they show up again wanting the very same help. Don't help twice. If you're lucky enough that they see your help, they're only going to see it once. I'm invisible too. Seems no one sees me asking. But new servers news was exciting! Someday we'll all look back on this and say to each other 'Remember 2015?'
    Wow, my game is the opposite. Lately, it will show that friends need my help but when I go to their towns they don't need any help. This list must be lagging a whole lot.

Sandy
    Oh that happens to me too coljoy!

coljoy
    Oh that happens to me too coljoy!
    Sorry to here that... I'm glad I'm not alone with that glitch though. I just found out today that I don't have the market man rajah. Never knew the dude was suppose to exsist. Hope they fix my game.

Sandy
    image.jpg Coljoy - you're don't have this dude on the left in your City Market?

coljoy
    image.jpg Coljoy - you're don't have this dude on the left in your City Market?
    All that shows up is an inventory of what's in my barn. I've checked it out previous to today and triple checked thinking I missed it but nope he just shows me my barn inventory.