Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 47

Thread: Mission Impossible!!!

  1. #31
    Adrianahofstad
    Guest
    @Elaine

    I am not criticizing. I am observing, I do not preach. I am not abbusing. I make an argument. A discussion.
    I do not criticize others. I respect there opinions.
    I surelly hope they respect mine.

    At a personel note: (you force me..) Honesty is the best way getting trough life.
    You are old enough to understand that.

    Again no offence. It is not personal.
    Just disscusion.
    Last edited by Adrianahofstad; 10-29-2015 at 08:21 PM.

  2. #32
    Adrianahofstad
    Guest
    Fracl27: In my post I mentioned that there IS an inbalance. I did not deny that.

    And yess, Mickell..... it is a full moon.

    You made me smile.

  3. #33
    Please every one... remember

    We miss a lot of information by just reading a comment : we don't have the tone at all.

    For many of us, english is a second language and we may misunderstand thing easily or express ourselves awkwardly.

    Stating data/facts is not complaining but is helping the devs understand what we face in the game.

    Thanks
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

  4. #34
    SuzyD
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineD1717 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrianahofstad View Post
    Yep, your a rusher too.
    The game is not ment to be rushing.

    Again, no offence.
    Just mentioning the game is not about rushing.
    Adrian...Stop criticizing others, especially when your information is inaccurate. After more than a year, I am only on level 76 and just started level 6 in the zoo. Play your own game as fast or as slow as we wish, but don't criticize or preach to others, especially under the guise of "just being honest".
    Hi Elaine, only in the interest of hoping to clear a probable misunderstanding, I'm pretty sure the post you quote wasn't directed at you, but was in reply to the post from Danno just above yours. I think this is especially likely since there's a reply directly to your post immediately following that one.

    As Graylady so accurately points out, text-only communication is fraught with potential misunderstandings, especially when there's also a language issue involved. I am always amazed at how well people from other countries speak English, and I think that this may sometimes do them a disservice, because their apparent fluency doesn't necessarily reflect the word choices they make, which may be from any number of English origins, or which may have subtle subtext the person may not be aware of, while the word is technically correct.

    Even people from English-speaking countries can get all mixed up in meanings when you go from American to British to Australian to any-number-of-other-flavors English. I believe there were some misunderstandings here a short while back over the very English (and very mutable) phrase "taking a piss."

    English isn't my first language, but it's my best one. I am generally reluctant to use my other languages, because I'm not confident of not being inadvertently dumb-sounding (my own pride and shortcoming) -- for that reason I really admire those who are willing to take a chance and express themselves, in an effort to communicate, rather than needing to be perfect.
    Last edited by SuzyD; 10-29-2015 at 11:00 PM.

  5. #35
    Itswtvr
    Guest
    Suzy, in all honesty, there really was no need for your comment here. All it did was elaborate on what Graylady already said and was pointless since Graylady, the moderator, said it perfectly.

  6. #36
    SuzyD
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Itswtvr View Post
    Suzy, in all honesty, there really was no need for your comment here. All it did was elaborate on what Graylady already said and was pointless since Graylady, the moderator, said it perfectly.
    Hi Erica, my point was to try to clear up the misunderstanding that the post Elaine quoted was directed at her, which seemed to be causing even more upset.

    I agree that Graylady stated the situation perfectly, I concurred, adding my own experience with the issue. Again, case in point, text-only is a less than ideal form of communication.

  7. #37
    ElaineD1717
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyD View Post
    Hi Erica, my point was to try to clear up the misunderstanding that the post Elaine quoted was directed at her, which seemed to be causing even more upset.

    I agree that Graylady stated the situation perfectly, I concurred, adding my own experience with the issue. Again, case in point, text-only is a less than ideal form of communication.
    Suzy...It was very clear who Adrian was directing his comments to as he used the person's name at the beginning of the post. I did not refer to this person by name as I felt it would be disrespectful. Forums have drawbacks when communicating with one one another but they are our only option. I am positive that I understood everything that Adrian was saying and he proved that in a later post that lashed out at the same person again. I stand by my posts. I think they are very clear.

  8. #38
    SuzyD
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineD1717 View Post
    Suzy...It was very clear who Adrian was directing his comments to as he used the person's name at the beginning of the post. I did not refer to this person by name as I felt it would be disrespectful. Forums have drawbacks when communicating with one one another but they are our only option. I am positive that I understood everything that Adrian was saying and he proved that in a later post that lashed out at the same person again. I stand by my posts. I think they are very clear.
    Hi Elaine, I think we're talking about two different posts, the one I was referring to, that was in your quote, didn't mention anyone by name, which is why I believed there was a misunderstanding about it being directed at you. It wasn't my intention to change your posting, or your opinion of anything else that had been posted, I just hoped to make things a little bit better in that one instance.

  9. #39
    ElaineD1717
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyD View Post
    Hi Elaine, I think we're talking about two different posts, the one I was referring to, that was in your quote, didn't mention anyone by name, which is why I believed there was a misunderstanding about it being directed at you. It wasn't my intention to change your posting, or your opinion of anything else that had been posted, I just hoped to make things a little bit better in that one instance.
    Ok. No problem. I think we all got to express ourselves so we'll move on.

  10. #40
    I Love South Africa
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MimG View Post
    I hate to say this, but the game has gone from being a happy addiction to a drudge! I can't believe how many timbers we need and how slow they are to get! We shouldn't need timbers to upgrade the buildings as well as build the enclosures! That is just mad!!

    Like Doodle said, I'm having to use Rajah every hour just to fill the baskets, so I'm struggling with trains and planes as a result - especially as some days I'm invisible to my friends!

    The initial excitement has worn off, and it's just become a slog! We need something else to do in the Zoo - not just fill endless baskets!!

    Sorry for being negative, but I was SO looking forward to the Zoo, and now it's become a chore!
    Hi MimG

    I wholeheartedly agree with what you and everyone else has said about the zoo. I'm also starting to become despondent and finding it a chore. I hope the Developers can and will think of something for us. They usually do. Many thanks Playrix.
    Last edited by I Love South Africa; 10-30-2015 at 11:36 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •