Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mission Impossible!!!

Danno820
    I've never been in a rush in this game but it's nice to have fun things to do. The things we have to do at this point aren't fun. I don't mind working to reach a goal. It's part of the challenge. I believe that most of us on this forum would agree with that.

However, there's a big difference between a challenge and ridiculous requirements. I love and embrace challenges, but make them fair. If we need to bust our butts for items give us an equal balance. That's all I ask.

SuzyD
    Quote Originally Posted by cpwcs View Post
    I'm just asking myself why we get 4 zoo tools but only need 2 of them. Tape and hinges are never asked for. Strange
    Renata, I've been searching for this post, so I can tell you that the first reports for the Gift shop have come in, and it uses both hinges and tapes, so, if you haven't already, don't get rid of them -- they start out needing 20+ right off the bat, so this is going to be tough going, even without accidentally dumping them before you get there. Hope I caught you in time!

Thank you Suzy!

I was planing to cleaning out my barn today and you caught me before I did it :-) unfortunately I sold a part some time ago and now I only have 21 hinges, I hope it's gonna be enough to buy the gift shop for a start.

I 'm sure my algorythm knows I'll be needing them soon, as at the moment I'm only getting screwdrivers (56 on Stock! ) and shears (35 but no more expansions till the zoo gets an update!!!)

I feel guilty that I didn't report my experience from the level 13, I must check if I can contribute to your list. I underestimated how useful it can be for the followers. Being at the front I Can rarely profit from other people's experience. ..

Barbara-Jean
    Well here is my mission impossble!! i am tired of getting three cars on a train that want 35 corn, or wheat, or two cars that want 3 each sugar cubes I need my sugar cubes, and My plane needs blue sweaters, and now my train needs Blue yarn three of them!! And why is the dress green?? When we have nothing green?? Just wondering!!

Oh and Thank-you for everyone that helps

Itswtvr
    Barbara Jean, maybe the dress was originally white but all those grass stains turned it green? I know, I know..reaching as always

SuzyD
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara-Jean View Post
    Well here is my mission impossble!! i am tired of getting three cars on a train that want 35 corn, or wheat, or two cars that want 3 each sugar cubes I need my sugar cubes, and My plane needs blue sweaters, and now my train needs Blue yarn three of them!! And why is the dress green?? When we have nothing green?? Just wondering!!

Oh and Thank-you for everyone that helps
    Hi Barbara-Jean, I've often wondered about that dress -- I think the dress and the hat should have been reversed: the yarn is blue, and so the hat should have been blue wool felt with the cotton trim, while the dress should have been silk and cotton, dyed. Just way too much thinking time here!

And, while nitpicking the clothing, is anyone else bugged by the color of the high-heeled pumps? They're a different and clashy blue from the rest -- if not the correct blue, they should have been green or white to go with the dress.

Barbara-Jean
    Yup Suzy, I have thought that too!! Too Funny!!