Thread: "Sorry there aren't any fanfares"

"Sorry there aren't any fanfares"

Oh man, can we break Austin of his irritating habit of saying this after I complete a level. If it was just the saying, I could ignore it but whenever he says it, my overview map shifts from the part of the garden I'm working on (currently finishing the pond) and pans over to the 2nd area with the tree and dog houses. He then makes some comment about me tiring the dog out and the dog falling asleep (even though my dog is walking aimlessly around in some other part of the garden). I enjoy a myriad of the lines Austin says when I complete a level but this one is starting to become like nails on a chalk board for me. I assume he shouldn't be saying it as often as he is so I'm putting this topic in the bug forum in case it IS actually a bug.

Has anyone had this happening to them at all?

yeah it happens to me all the time
    contacted support, they told me the dog should indeed be sleeping in the dog house and they will fix this soon

I'm more bothered by the fact that the screen pans over to the 2nd area than the fact that the dog isn't actually sleeping in the dog house. It is nice to know however that I am not the only one who experiences this.

Same to me, mate. Its pisses me off. Glad to know,to be honest with you that I am not the only one

What does this phrase even mean anyway?
    Gardenscapes - New Acres Level 2255
    Hating Austin with a passion

Homescapes Level 500
    Austin in observation

Quote Originally Posted by shushu927 View Post
    What does this phrase even mean anyway?
    I think it means that you don't get a celebration, any applause etc.to announce that you have beaten that level?

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    I think it means that you don't get a celebration, any applause etc.to announce that you have beaten that level?
    Welcome back - This deserves some fanfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
    Welcome back - This deserves some fanfare.
    Thank you very much It is great to see you all!