Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite part of your town? Screenshot and share!

Hi _DD_* and thank you for the reminder of how to find another town! Obviously, I didn't take the time to find out for myself, and have not searched yet. But I am going to right now, and remember how from now on!

Thank you for liking my Chinese Village! Can't wait to other towns for inspiration!

Quote Originally Posted by PetJunction View Post
    Hi Ronnie Rose, Pet Junction here. I'm fairly new to the Forum, but I'm intrigued by your reference to Lorna G's town. Am I able to search for her through my friends tab? I am very interested to see the artistry. I search for that kind of inspiration for my own town. Thank you for the suggestion!
    I really like your Chinese Village near the waterfall, very pretty! I see you also have the Space Needle nearby. Did you buy other world buildings that the game offers such as the Sydney Opera House, etc? Or is the Space Needle special to you? Only asking because I live in western Washington and plan to add the Space Needle to my town eventually.

How to get to Lorna G's town

Quote Originally Posted by PetJunction View Post
    Hi Ronnie Rose, Pet Junction here. I'm fairly new to the Forum, but I'm intrigued by your reference to Lorna G's town. Am I able to search for her through my friends tab? I am very interested to see the artistry. I search for that kind of inspiration for my own town. Thank you for the suggestion!
    Hi Pet Junction, If you want to see someone's town go to your coop and do a search for their coop (Lorna G). There is only one with that name. Click on Lorna G. Then you will see the coop members. Click on Lorna G Happy Helper's Coop (that is the name of her town).

Enjoy. You are also welcome in my town. The information you need is in my signature. Coop = Samboni and I am the only member.
    Hope to see you soon.

Hi Peggy 77, I locked myself out, and couldn't reply! Obviously back now. I have the space Needle because I love Seattle, but WAY to populated for me! I also have the Eiffel's Tower, and am going to get the Sidney Opera House one of these days! I can never hold onto my ingots though!

Thank you for commenting on my pic. Can't wait to visit other towns, now that I know how to look!

Remember: Goals are dreams with deadlines! Make your dreams come true!

Thnx Ronnie, for the help. I was trying to find the co-op's tab in the Forum; finally figured out - DUH - the search is in the game! Now just gotta write down all these wonderful co-op and town names!

Thnx again so much!

WOW! That's all I know to say about Lorna G's town. Such an amazing feat in illusion. My particular favorite part is the "Aztec Temple" look of the fields climbing to the crested farm. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!! KUDOS to Lorna G for having such a creative imagination!

Just as a heads up, there's also an older thread here that has links to a lot of interesting towns.

I remembered another thread with a similar subject; here it is:

Towns with excellent design

I often look through the towns of ingame friends or other players when helping them, and most often I find parts and corners I like, often so much I want to copy them. LOL, I'd need sooo many more expansions alone for that!

and before I forget: don't be disappointed if not every visitor leaves a Like for your town. I, for example, am not on Facebook and play on Android and this combination simply can't add Likes.

ETA: lol, snap, Amoria GMTA.

What a wealth of knowledge! I'm afraid I'm going to be spending HOURS looking for ideas! I'm already working on building my houses to look like they are angled toward the school, on a plateau. Not as easy as it looks! Thanks for the idea, Lorna G! How DID you do you're WHOLE town? Here's to happy designing!