Thread: Number of helps on Co op board has changed ?

Number of helps on Co op board has changed ?

I have noticed that once i left a medium size co op and started my own co op with 4 people the large numbers of shares dropped from 1000 per week to possible avg of 50 per week. I had been under the belief that all shares "friends" and co op shares were displayed on the co op board. That not all shares for the week are represented. I have a new member that is known for her sharing and yet the only shares that show up is sharing with the co op.

Is this a bug? Is this some sort of penalty for those with small co ops? As the medium size 18 to large size 30. They have all shares co op and also friends?

What's going on?

Hi Autumn

If you are referring to the numbers shown in the co-op building, these are just for the help given to co-op members. The help given to other friends only appear in our achievements in the Town Hall.

With only 4 people in the co-op you generate a lot less requests for help then an 18 or 30 members co-op. Another point to consider is how many requests in the chat window are for crops which generates more points. With wheat a player can mark 10 points (the max) with just 1 help.

yes this is understood about size of co op .. and yes you would generate a lot less help requests as you have said. As well as going to town hall and seeing friends and co op help.. I do understand about wheat crops. Thank you. Now with all that said. Has this always been the case, that the co op board has shown just the co op number of shares? The interesting thing here is my friend who came aboard our co op and has spent considerable time without a co op on her own, was showing shares of 200 or more with friends. Is this possible? Thank you very much for your help

Hi Autumn

I am still not sure which numbers you are refering to. There are 3 places/numbers. 2 in the Town Hall and one in the co-op building.

In the co-op building, we see the weekly number of help/products given to our fellow members. That number is reset to zero at the start of each regatta. It always been like that : only co-op help appears there. Planes, trains and chat help count.

In the Town Hall, we have 2 numbers.

First is the total number of help given so far. This number is for ALL our friends. A person can have thousands points there even if not in a co-op. Not sure if the train/plane help to co-op member go there too.
    Second is the total number of help/products given to our fellow co-op member. This number keep increasing and is never reset.

I think she / he means the coop helpings number you see behind the members names when you go to the coop building. Til now it counted both; the request helpings and the train / plane helpings which gave amazingly numbers (e.g. Lucie with about lv 210 often has more than 2.000 helpings per week, I often have about 1.000, both in bigger coops).

It might be the counting of that has changed, I can't say anything yet.

Hi Landwüst

Yes that number show all the help given to the co-op members for the current regatta. Even with a medium co-op I have earn 1000 points. Easy when we get 10 points each time we fill a huge crop request.

Banned
    You only see the numbers of help of coop members not of your friends