Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread: Zoo Statistics: Tools, Materials, Levels, and more ....

◙ Kangaroo enclosure = 23 glass/23 bricks/22 planks/11,000 coins/level 13/23hrs, speed up with 16 Tcash
    (Enclosure requirements changed with Nov update, was 25 glass/25 bricks/29 planks.)
    1st kangaroo = 3 topaz (275 hearts earned)
    2nd kangaroo = 2 topaz + 1 ruby (275 hearts earned)
    3rd kangaroo = 1 topaz + 2 ruby/24hrs, speed up with 16 Tcash (275 hearts earned)
    4th kangaroo = 2 ruby + 1 amethyst/24hrs, speed up with 16 Tcash (275 hearts earned)
    Reward for completion = 14 Tcash/450 XP/100 hearts

This is an alert. The above requirement for timber (planks) is wrong. The Township Wikia is also wrong. I have been working on my kangaroo enclosure and put aside the glass, bricks and timber I would need. I am on a high level so I have been selling off what I didn't need. To my surprise, when the construction was over, the requirement was 27 timber, not 22 as both this thread and the Wikia stated. Was this changed by Playrix in a recent update? If so, they should have told us.
    Township level: 119
    Zoo level: 31
    Town: La ville de Ronnie
    Friend Code: 94437W
    IOS: iPad Pro

Ronnie: The listing you used is no longer being updated as the author of it left the Forum and the game. Other players have been updating and correcting as necessary due to Township updates. The page of threads immediately before this page shows the correct numbers for the Kangaroo enclosure.

Also note, there is a completely new thread beginning on Level 26 and going forward as new levels are released.
    Last edited by Nana; 09-01-2016 at 08:40 PM. Reason: spelling correction
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Hi Nana, thank you for the clarification. Also thank you Ronnie Rose for alerting us to the change. Just to confirm with you Nana, everything is still accurate up to but not including the Kangaroo Enclosure?

Hi hyacinth. No ma'am - I cannot say everything is up to date at all. There are pages and pages in this thread detailing any changes and updates made to all the enclosures prior to Level 26. The Level 26 and onward listing has been compiled/updated by Dan and is on another thread and should be up to date until we get a September release and then there may be more changes still.

Here is the link to Level 26+: http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....rials-level-26
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Laughing at the ma'am. Turns round looking for The Queen

Thank you Nana. That is good to know. There certainly is a lot of information there. It is a shame if things have changed so it is not currently up to date. I sense a zoo expedition in the near future

LOL - I forget you Brits use ma'am different than we gringos do! Perhaps, if I may make a suggestion, and Graylady may even have a better one: no one has authorship rights to change the original list, except maybe Nataly or Liza - but a red-letter warning at the very top telling readers to read everything for potential updates might be in order. Or something along those lines. Not all of the info is bad, just some of it.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Lol

Sounds like a good idea. I was thinking of closing the thread while we check through it, but that is an even better idea

This thread is under review as some of the information may no longer be accurate due to changes in updates.