Thread: A handful of ideas

A handful of ideas

Here are some ideas that would be nice to implement:
    1. I have some friends. I would be nice if I could visit their
    2. I don't understand why I have to spend a star to start a new day. Make it free, please.
    3. The poor dog is alone. Can you add another dog or a cat or any other pet?
    4. It would be nice if I could replay some previous level, for the money or just for fun.
    5. The timed levels are annoying. I like to think at my moves. Are they really necessary?
    6. The time necessary to recharge the lives is too long. Reduce or remove it, please.
    7. The house is very beautiful and I would like see its interior and eventually decorate it.

If the previous ideas cannot be Implemented (but I don't see why) I have one more:

8. If you remain stuck on a level you can only continue trying or leave the game. You could add some mini games, a board game with the butler, a jigsaw puzzle, a find hidden objects as the original Gardenscapes just to recover the strength before another try.
    Last edited by Calafuria Horde; 05-20-2017 at 06:24 AM.

It seems you listed more or less all points from the Dev's thread "Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented Now (Or Ever)", a sticky in this forum. Was that an oversight or do you hope you could convince them...

I was only joking obviously but the last point could be an idea