Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 14.10 New Update - Halloween

14.10 New Update - Halloween

Hey guys!

Township is getting ready for Halloween:
    * The whole town is in a festive mood: not only did the townspeople dress up in various costumes, they also decorated their houses—so much so that even real ghosts decided to pay a visit!
    * New crop: Pumpkins
    * New temporary recipes available in factories: Pumpkin Chips and Pumpkin Pies
    * 6 holiday decorations added at the Store: Mysterious Castle, Pumpkin Tree, Black Cat, Pumpkin Man, Witch with a Potion, and Chamber of Horrors
    * Emma the Little Witch and her pet crow will live in your town during Halloween
    * Even the animals and birds are dressed up in Halloween costumes!
    Are you ready for Halloween?

Upcoming event:
    * There will be a new event in the days leading up to Halloween, so help townspeople treat as many local kids to candy as you can!

New features:
    * Please welcome new in-game characters: Makoto, a friendly sushi chef; and Sophie, a straight-A student!
    * Community-requested feature: another Feed Mill added
    * 2 new decorations added at the Store: Iris and Narcissus flowerbeds
    * 7 new expansions added
    * 12 new flags available under the Flag settings—go find your country! (Scotland, England, Ireland, Wales, Qatar, Croatia, Belarus, Iran, Pakistan, Mongolia, the Dominican Republic, Greece)
    * 3 new types of pavement added

Other improvements:
    * Edit mode improved: it takes just one tap to store your buildings now!
    * New animals on uncleared territories: squirrels and frogs

Cheers,

- Liza.

P.S. An update for Mac users will be rolled out in 2 weeks from now. Stay tuned!
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-07-2018 at 03:12 PM. Reason: correct date in title

Barbara-Jean
    Well Done!!! Thank-You!! i love the Clown at the circus, I will miss the Elephant, and I like the ice cream shop!! And all the decorations!! thank you!!

Godfer55
    Hey, where has the Elephant gone? Don't tell me... Off on some virtual world, animated sabbatical. Maybe the Zoo should have a name change to Wildlife Conservation Park!

YorkieLass
    It absolutely brilliant to see the new things....and those bright, cheery pumpkins are back.....YES !!!!!

Daniel Blake
    As usual, Mac players have to wait 2 weeks. We're certainly getting the bum rap aren't we?

Hi Liza: I installed the update and want to report in that for the first time ever I had to wait for the Zoo graphics to download. I did not have this issue prior to the update. When I finally was able to enter the Zoo, I see there are no changes in any of the graphics (Halloween decor or otherwise). Anyway, I am not filling out a ticket, unless you instruct me to.

Now, loving the theme and I, too, miss the elephant - but I guess the animal rights activists won this battle. Let's hope having scored a win, they don't start demanding more changes. So glad the chicken costumes are the same as last year, because they are a hoot! Already planted some irises and changed out my flower carts with pumpkin carts. Feeling the Halloween vibe already!
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Rick McEntire
    After updating, I lost all my FB friends. Is this a known issue? I have already started the usual retrieval steps.

Jean Souder
    How soon before Kindle players get the Halloween decorations ?

Rick McEntire
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Souder View Post
    How soon before Kindle players get the Halloween decorations ?
    I'm on Kindle, and I just updated.

Sandy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Liza: I installed the update and want to report in that for the first time ever I had to wait for the Zoo graphics to download. I did not have this issue prior to the update. When I finally was able to enter the Zoo, I see there are no changes in any of the graphics (Halloween decor or otherwise). Anyway, I am not filling out a ticket, unless you instruct me to.

Now, loving the theme and I, too, miss the elephant - but I guess the animal rights activists won this battle. Let's hope having scored a win, they don't start demanding more changes. So glad the chicken costumes are the same as last year, because they are a hoot! Already planted some irises and changed out my flower carts with pumpkin carts. Feeling the Halloween vibe already!
    Nana and Liza - I had to wait for Zoo graphics to download too. But nothing's new in my Zoo.

What elephant is missing? I still have 1. elephant water fountain and 2. elephant at Zoo entrance.