Thread: Question about New Fishing Challenge

Question about New Fishing Challenge

I am unclear about whether we are meant to try to hold the float in the red area or get it to a particular part of the red area and let it drop. Can't figure out the rhyme or reason for why I sometimes get more points than others? Anyone know? Thanks.

Hi

The goal is to keep the floater within the red area. We get high points if the red area is thin (harder to do) and less points if the area is larger. Having said that, I never figured out what else was taken into accounts.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Township100
    Quote Originally Posted by SaucyKit View Post
    I am unclear about whether we are meant to try to hold the float in the red area or get it to a particular part of the red area and let it drop. Can't figure out the rhyme or reason for why I sometimes get more points than others? Anyone know? Thanks.
    I'm not sure what you're talking about. I haven't seen a new fishing challenge.

On what kind of device do you play; I can't imagine that event coming back soon.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Level 202 - Barn size 6.435
    Helpings / Sharings: 65.889 / 41.158
    Helicopter orders > 3.500 coins: 92

Zoo completed, be surprised

Coop: Hollandse Nieuwe II
    Code #HUPYQK
    Town / Players name: Holland / Micha

It is only on the MAC platform. We are SEVERAL updates behind.

I used a green fishing fly, waited until only green fish were around it, up and down, up and down - bang, grey fish. How? Why? Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Good Old Blighty View Post
    I used a green fishing fly, waited until only green fish were around it, up and down, up and down - bang, grey fish. How? Why? Eh?
    This happen when the floater is out of the red zone when the timer is over. Happened to me a lot as I had a very hard time keeping the floater in the right zone.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thank you. Just tried, blimey it is hard to get in there, let alone keep it in there.

I hardly ever green fish in the pond...how do I get them?