Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Unfair High Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tammi Davis View Post
    I agree about the higher level coops shouldn't play with the lower levels. My tasks I get to pick from only have about 2 to choose from for the 135 points. I never dump a task but I can never get to the 2160 points because I don't have all 135 pointers to choose from. Not fair I don't think and I worked my way up to the highest coop level
    Hi Tammi

If you want to make 2160 points in a race, you will have to dump tasks. Nobody has a board filled with 135 points tasks, no mater what level. We dump all the low points tasks.

Rmember to dump the tasks from the board BEFORE taking them as a task.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Tammi

If you want to make 2160 points in a race, you will have to dump tasks. Nobody has a board filled with 135 points tasks, no mater what level. We dump all the low points tasks.

Rmember to dump the tasks from the board BEFORE taking them as a task.
    Absolutely right. If you are not interested in the global leaderboard just dump as many tasks as you want!

My co op has all different levels - from a 60 down to a 20, so it's hard for the lower-ranked members to finish the tasks that a level 60 can do. So are the tasks assigned to our co op according to the higher levels only or is there some sort of average worked out to give our lower levels a better chance? We also always compete against co ops with much higher levels than us.

Also - the tasks on the board, are they refreshed automatically after a while, or do they only change if they are dumped, or taken on by someone?

Hi Anemone

You will get some easier tasks because you have lower level players.

All tasks remain on the board until you dump them or someone takes them. When you dump or take a task it takes 30 minutes to refresh.

Good luck in your regatta!

Thanks Messy, knowing we get some easy tasks is good to know, because we range as of today, from level 62 to level 19. But we have been in the gold league now for 3 regattas, always competing against teams that are all much higher levels than we are. This is the first regatta where we are competing with lower levels, and so far, it's made a huge difference - we've gone from 9-10th place to 3-4. So there is definitely a difference when playing against much hgher levels, even if their tasks are harder.
    I absolutely agree there should be a higher level for those co-ops that get 10,000 in the first day alone.

Oh - the tip about letting a plane go not filled, really works. I was getting insane plane loads, I let one go and my next couple of loads were a lot more doable!

The level really does make a difference. Even though we consistently dump, there are very few 135 pointers. I just dont understand how the upper leveks can max out 16 x 135 in 2 days!

There are a few good points that are made in this thread.

First, your level has no bearing on your ability to win or lose (with perhaps one exception, which I will note below). Having been in a few different co-ops, I have been a part of teams that have dominated lower level teams and upper level teams alike. Someone correctly said that it is about strategy.

Lower level teams do not have the difficulty level associated with higher level teams. While I would love to still be getting a number of wheat and corn tasks that can be completed in mere minutes, it is more common to get tomatoes and cacao instead. There are not MORE higher point tasks for the upper level teams, so there must be some other factor that adds to your challenge against upper level teams.

** Exception: Get to a high enough level and you no longer have to dedicate as much barn space to certain products, allowing you to assist more and often complete tasks more quickly.

You may play against an all-135 team who, while they might win a given week, are not typically going to be globally ranked. That is something that you are powerless to stop (unless you are doing the same thing AND do it faster).

I believe that the regatta is about as fair as they can make it and I am proud of them working so hard to get rid of the cheaters in the game.

Keep persevering and get your team to do the same. You'll get there!
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

Huge Disparity in Single Racer Levels

Having been foolish enough to start the latest regatta I find that some of the players racing are far higher levels than others in the race. The levels are 113, 100, 95, 92, 82, 81, two at 79, 77, 67, 65, 62, 59 (me), 57 and 53. Can Playrix please explain how they see this as ‘fair’? What realistic chance do the lower players have against this kind of opposition? The higher level players will all have far more fields, resources, barn space etc, whilst those in the lower levels are merely making up numbers unless of course they are prepared to spend loads of T cash to compete. There is no way of knowing who is racing until you join the race so there is no way of seeing just what you’re up against until it’s too late. Playrix deem this ‘fair’ but I emphatically disagree and shall make this the last regatta in which I take part until the playing field becomes more evenly matched.

Eliza, I hate to be the "barrier of bad news," it will never be fair unless TCash is taken out of the equation. Which I do not see that happening, because Regatta is big money for Playrix, who ever thought up Regatta was a genius. I have resolved the fact that I can't keep up anymore. Though levels do vary like you say, as I am playing against 70-135 players (may be some lower, only checked to 6th place). So what do you do? Even though you are correct in saying higher levels/bigger barns, more folks in their coop not racing helping them fill planes, trains, etc. But really, most people are in most cases, running on TCash if they are "running fast." I am finding even with strategic planning (i.e. running on boosters, etc.) I am having a harder time even maintaining my mid-level wins. I am having more of a problem with Yatch Cove Decorations not being equal, as I feel that all Leagues should have all available decorations to be able to purchase with tokens won, not just certain decorations at a certain League level. I am tired too, I love Regatta, but it's getting to be more of a "chore" (especially when you have a lot going on in real life) and even when you don't, just to try and keep up...
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 11-21-2017 at 05:01 PM.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Eliza, I hate to be the "barrier of bad new," it will never be fair unless TCash is taken out of the equation. Which I do not see that happening, because Regatta is big money for Playrix, who ever thought up Regatta was a genius. I have resolved the fact that I can't keep up anymore. Though levels do vary like you say, as I am playing against 70-135 players (may be some lower, only checked to 6th place). So what do you do? Even though you are correct in saying higher levels/bigger barns, more folks in their coop not racing helping them fill planes, trains, etc. But really, most people are in most cases, running on TCash if they are "running fast." I am finding even with strategic planning I am having a harder time even maintaining my mid-level wins. I am having more of a problem with Yatch Cove Decorations not being equal, as I feel that all Leagues should have all available decorations to be able to purchase, not just certain ones at a certain League level. I am tired too, I love Regatta, but it's getting to be more of a "chore" (especially when you have a lot going on in real life) and even when you don't, just to try and keep up...
    You're right of course Sweetness, but I despise inequality of any kind and want to enjoy the game not feel powerless and frustrated enabling the developers to get away with their blatant unfair treatment of the players who are, after all, spending their hard earned cash to play their game. The prizes are rubbish and I really don't know what possessed me to try again. Let's just say lesson learned and I shall not be doing this again. Incidentally, the current leader has a score of 675 I, along with several others am on 135. Want a bet on the outcome . All the best with getting the yacht club decorations available to all - brick walls (Playrix) and banging your head against (us) comes to mind.